Bibs like body masks

Parazite1986

I have been busy a lot lately with weaving and other stuff as well as people getting into conniptions about vaccines and Trump. As much as I would heartily debate with you, here is a dream about college.
After a trip with mom, I drank a kombucha tea after getting out of bed. That reminds me of drinking kool aid but with a acidic taste. Then China invaded US saved for one part of US and we were told to use Chinese money for food. Then my personal aides got me to use “silicone body bibs” and I am upset by it.

those bibs are 10 times worse than masks and you wouldn’t use your hands because of germs getting into the food. So you supposed to spoon feed others with gloves on because of “cross contamination”

TimeFlipper

I have been busy a lot lately with weaving and other stuff as well as people getting into conniptions about vaccines and Trump. As much as I would heartily debate with you, here is a dream about college.
After a trip with mom, I drank a kombucha tea after getting out of bed. That reminds me of drinking kool aid but with a acidic taste. Then China invaded US saved for one part of US and we were told to use Chinese money for food. Then my personal aides got me to use “silicone body bibs” and I am upset by it.

those bibs are 10 times worse than masks and you wouldn’t use your hands because of germs getting into the food. So you supposed to spoon feed others with gloves on because of “cross contamination”
Seeing as you like cats, the ginger cat on the left turned your written dream into cat language, for its friend on the right! ;)..

cat-vet-laugh-sleeping-laughing.jpgjoke.

Wind7

Staff

I overheard a gal at work talking about dreams she'd been having about current events,
she spoke of a dream where the masks became literally a part of her face like embedded in her flesh.

Ugh.

Seeing as you like cats, the ginger cat on the left turned your written dream into cat language, for its friend on the right! ;)..

View attachment 10767joke.

If you look real close at the two cats it's obvious that the ginger on the left belongs to Jeff Dunham. :D