Btw, ever spot ufos in films?

8thsinner

I've seen a few here and there, some music videos and such but the two most prominent i've seen so far are thus. I found this one in police academy a few weeks ago...
Police acedemy - The scene where hightower flips the car, in the next screen look top right.
MIB 3, a couple of them - When he gets stopped by the cops in the stolen car, just before the cops get out of the car I think...

8thsinner

it makes sense they'd be in MIB 3 and the ones in MIB 3 are very likely fake but i'll check the police academy thing
As soon as the car is pulling up to its side on view, before they get out of the car...the first two are right above the peak of the tree, and a third a split second later lower to the right...

8thsinner

it's a movie about ufos and aliens so...............how do we know they're not supposed to be there
like any other ufo movie?
At the time this was made they were still trying to keep that secret, and you really think the editor of that scene was paying attention to the sky at the time? The camera ppl for both would have been looking at focus points and white balance of the active scenes, not the background. Easy to miss things like this.

OakFieldAlienz444

At the time this was made they were still trying to keep that secret, and you really think the editor of that scene was paying attention to the sky at the time? The camera ppl for both would have been looking at focus points and white balance of the active scenes, not the background. Easy to miss things like this.

they could be real ufos.
not saying they are not. And you do make some good points.

8thsinner

they could be real ufos.
not saying they are not. And you do make some good points.
Well so do you, they very well could be fake but it's not my gut instinct. And the very clear geometry they reveal in that showing mirrors other multiple craft scenarios. Plus theres that old adage of where the best place to hide is. Right out in public.
Slower moving craft in daylight often do this dance of flickering in and out of our dimensional space though, they do it in both these films and I have seen it with my own eyes before too.

BlastTyrant

My biggest issue with anything Hollywood is that background is most likely green screen which means it was intentional.
Very few Movies in the last 10 years are made on site, most is done in a studio with green screen so you need to take everything with a very large grain of salt.

lamdo263

I've seen a few here and there, some music videos and such but the two most prominent i've seen so far are thus. I found this one in police academy a few weeks ago...
Police acedemy - The scene where hightower flips the car, in the next screen look top right.
MIB 3, a couple of them - When he gets stopped by the cops in the stolen car, just before the cops get out of the car I think...
Yes have had sucess.