Bug out plans

BlaqueJacques

Bug out plans

I need to get off this rock... anybody got any ideas how to???

I got some... here they are::cool:

1. try to get to area 51 and somehow steal an alien ship they got hidden there... would be tough...

2. try to find the babylonian stargate and make it work... hard but a little less dangerous...

3. go to Tibet and find the entrance to Shangri-la... I heard they have some means of travel...

4. go to antartica and get me a Nazi UFO... would take some digging but still doable... must learn german...

Anybody else got ideas???:confused:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: Bug out plans

i think your knocking at the wrong door i try a different approach like your but it got nothing , no reply , so let see where yours will go , welcome btw

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hijack a NASA mission, and get the hell out of here!

I don't know what you're gonna do once up there, but dude... you're gonna find out, right ?

BlaqueJacques

Hijack a NASA mission, and get the hell out of here!

I don't know what you're gonna do once up there, but dude... you're gonna find out, right ?

BAh... NASA is just a bad show for the masses... space tech is much more advanced then what we've been told.

Maybe we could just pool our money and buy a space shuttle, they are for sale currently...

Keroscene

I really don't have a problem with corporations sponsoring space exploration. Our governments invest so little into it, I'd be willing to let corporations in it for profit or whatever they want. IF the government is ready to open up that are to commerical and public use is another question, though. I don't think they would part with that easily.

gl100

Well, in a way, they already do. Most of NASA's work is done through private contractors. Companies like IBM and Lockheed were integral parts of the shuttle program. In fact, private enterprise is involved in all areas of space technology, travel and exploration. Even the government's blackest projects involve corporations. In order to keep corporate interest in the space program you need to dangle a big enough carrot in front of them to entice their continued involvement. Most large corporations don't like to do things for practice, they prefer to do things for profit.

gl100

Nice try Star but the same people that invent this technology also invented plausible deniability. As Max would say, the old It wasn't me trick.