By 2038

steven chiverton

I have always been able to predict things, recently I have been training in remote viewing and I am amazed how clear the images are.
I have posted about my predictions for next year, 2019. To review that, I saw a change in the royals in England. I don't know if the Queen steps down or something else, but I do see a coronation next year. I also saw an accidental nuclear detonation by a country we did not know was working on weapons of this magnitude. It happens in their own country with many casualties.
I just did a remote view of 2038 and saw some interesting things happening by that year. People will be even more immersed into their own world and reality. So much so that some are having their homes designed to look like homes of their favorite television show. That, combined with very advanced virtual reality, you can actually live the life of your favorite character on your favorite show, interact with the other characters. Sounds fun, but sadly, it leads the way to many more people not being in real life, they create their own reality. Celebrity worship gets even worse than it already is.
I also saw people don't take to life like robots, thinking they are too creepy, unless they have it made to look like their favorite celebrity past or present.
Some have them made to look like someone they've lost. Otherwise, they are made to look like a machine, not a person.
whats the full story on the queen how can you not know if the queen is stepping down or anything else about her is your vision being blocked by something or is your vision in dribs and drabs and so you give it to us in bits and peaces

steven chiverton

I have always been able to predict things, recently I have been training in remote viewing and I am amazed how clear the images are.
I have posted about my predictions for next year, 2019. To review that, I saw a change in the royals in England. I don't know if the Queen steps down or something else, but I do see a coronation next year. I also saw an accidental nuclear detonation by a country we did not know was working on weapons of this magnitude. It happens in their own country with many casualties.
I just did a remote view of 2038 and saw some interesting things happening by that year. People will be even more immersed into their own world and reality. So much so that some are having their homes designed to look like homes of their favorite television show. That, combined with very advanced virtual reality, you can actually live the life of your favorite character on your favorite show, interact with the other characters. Sounds fun, but sadly, it leads the way to many more people not being in real life, they create their own reality. Celebrity worship gets even worse than it already is.
I also saw people don't take to life like robots, thinking they are too creepy, unless they have it made to look like their favorite celebrity past or present.
Some have them made to look like someone they've lost. Otherwise, they are made to look like a machine, not a person.
which country has the accidental newclear explosion your information is missing the name of the country

klem.sk

How did you miss such a monumental world crisis such as the coronavirus pandemic of 2020 in your "remote viewing" scammer?