Can conciousness be altered through resonance?

Can consciousness be altered through resonance?

Look up CYMATICS.

Could CYMATICS be a potential breakthrough development not fully understood?

Discuss.

ill do a little research. I got a oscilloscope and frequency generator. I believe nikola Tesla did some study on this too. I.e. earths resonance and whatnot. I heard Tesla made his own personal watch and was set at Schumann resonance. Also the military found the frequency range the brain naturally creates (like alpha beta theta states) if matched through binaural beats will induce a frequency change of its current state it’s in to try and match the one you’re listening to provided it’s a natural replication. Thus inducing a different state there prior to the beats.
Now.. by consciousness what’s your form of consciousness you are referring to. Sleep. Awake. Vibe/aura? Just curious

Quantum Alchemist

Arklinksy’s “mastery of space time transposing” (available on scribd, i think.) will enrich this knowledge.) Within the knowledge of resonance and the nature of waves and their power, medium and source of energy - in relation the the basic elements of creation - is the key to the knowledge of the universe. At one level, that is. The nature of time’s an interesting concept, eh! Knowledge of God - or “the first perciever” (we live in a perception-dependant actuality/reality.) is on a different level.