Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native

Gnostic Christian

Canadians searching for children. Why bother? More pain for the native community when the shame of Christianity and whites remains unchanged?

I understand that plans are to seek more bodies to add to Christian atrocities over the years, thanks to the latest ongoing news blip.

All while Christians continue to profit from having forcefully converted our native hosts.

Their Christian churches continue to push their counter to our political views on equality of women and gays.

Have not the religions and governments inflicted enough pain on our natives, that now we will find and display many other bodies, that we will just add to the tally to be ignored.

All while what we should be doing is outlawing those old fascist religions.

Better to improve the water conditions for the many reserves with polluted water than to dig more pain for them, while white colonialist ideas and ideals in how natives are respected stay in the doldrums of actual changes and actions.

I wonder if natives will be included in the digging, or if the whites will take all the jobs of this misguided creation of pain for natives, to appease white consciousness.

I am white and refuse to participate.

Regards
DL

Parazite1986

Me, too. In fact white Christian churches are still adding Africans and Aboriginal Australians to the list of bodies to serve their lust for followers as well. The Tsalagis have their fair share of white hatred for them as well.

Gnostic Christian

Me, too. In fact white Christian churches are still adding Africans and Aboriginal Australians to the list of bodies to serve their lust for followers as well. The Tsalagis have their fair share of white hatred for them as well.
If the world is so stupid as to tolerate such evil, and in this case, natives not throwing Christianity right off all reserves, Then one has to wonder what it would take for natives to do the right thing.

American Christian churches are funding things like the --- Kill the Gays bill, --- in Uganda.

They are also promoting the killing of witches in Africa.

All while the civilized world ignores them.

Talk about an immoral and stupid uncaring world.

Regards
DL