Media Cat travels 190 miles to get home!

TnWatchdog

"That Darn Cat"...it was so tired it took a cat nap when it got home...after hitting the cat nip. The vid says that the moral of the story is to get your pet micro chipped...people will be next!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
"That Darn Cat"...it was so tired it took a cat nap when it got home...after hitting the cat nip. The vid says that the moral of the story is to get your pet micro chipped...people will be next!

From what I've read about that microchip in animals is that it is very uncomfortable to the pet. Some owners are having them removed. I personally think is is a very cruel thing to do to an animal.

bowtiesarecool

I always wondered about that. I didn't know that it would be uncomfortable, but just didn't seem like a healthy or safe thing to do. Would you let someone put a microchip in your brain?

Same with the tatooing. I wouldn't want to put them through that type of pain.

Maybe people should just concentrate on being more responsible pet owners (I hate that word "owner". They're family, not property.) instead of subjecting them to this sort of thing.

bowtiesarecool

Or better yet, if they can't be responsible, just don't have pets!

I'm not referring specifically to the story/people in the video by the way. I haven't even watched it yet. So I'm not accusing them of being irresponsible as I don't know yet. But if they are, I'm sure I will rant about it, lol.

Just commenting on the microchip.

TnWatchdog

I always wondered about that. I didn't know that it would be uncomfortable, but just didn't seem like a healthy or safe thing to do. Would you let someone put a microchip in your brain?

Same with the tatooing. I wouldn't want to put them through that type of pain.

Maybe people should just concentrate on being more responsible pet owners (I hate that word "owner". They're family, not property.) instead of subjecting them to this sort of thing.
I pictured a cat scratching himself or herself, due to the chip, now Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" is playing in my head...thanks...lol. Just imagine someone putting it in your forehead...ouch. Of course in the end times scenario this will happen, unfortunately. Say NO to the chip!

bowtiesarecool

I pictured a cat scratching himself or herself, due to the chip, now Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" is playing in my head...thanks...lol. Just imagine someone putting it in your forehead...ouch. Of course in the end times scenario this will happen, unfortunately. Say NO to the chip!

!

lol. Big Brother is watching you! I just noticed that next to our names it says "user number such-and such" an d I thought it was a strange coincidence I happened to notice it while replying to this particular comment. ::LOL::

Oh, no! The last thing I would want to do is put anything by Ted Nugent in anybody's head. Especially in relation to animals. :eek: