Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave America If Trump Wins

TimeFlipper

It's an interesting list. I wonder how many will really leave?

16 Celebrities Who Will Leave the U.S. if Trump Wins
i dont think anybody would care if Whoopi Goldberg..Cher..Barabara Streisand and Samuel L Jackson were to leave the US as they are all mostly old has beens, and Jackson has been in more movies than i have had hot meals lol...Everybody else in the list are unknowns to me with the exception of Miley Cyrus and she is gorgeous, so i would be sad if she left the US, but very happy if she moved to the UK (y) :LOL:
:love:AP_776410673218.jpg :love:

TimeFlipper

Australia clamped down on immigration several years ago when the muslims there started demanding things such as lots of mosques to be built..Thank goodness the Australian people understand the massive problems that unlimited amounts of muslims on their lands can cause!

paradox404

Australia clamped down on immigration several years ago when the muslims there started demanding things such as lots of mosques to be built..Thank goodness the Australian people understand the massive problems that unlimited amounts of muslims on their lands can cause!

Not really. Our politicians aren't in touch with us, they keep letting them build mosques...

paradox404

Not really. Our politicians aren't in touch with us, they keep letting them build mosques...

In the area that i live, there were two mosques that were going to be built nearby. The mosques were for two different sects and neither had proper sanitation nor parking, however the council members seem to have been bribed as it didn't mean anything that us residents were protesting it and we had people giving valid points. This suburb could not sustain that much traffic...

Both mosques were passed. We were called biggots by one of the council members. The mosques are still being built unfortunately but that councilwoman has lost her position. :)

TimeFlipper

What i suggest you do is that when you know where a mosque is going to be built, buy several pigs heads and bury them in that area!!
A few years ago some Spanish people did a similar thing and the mosque was never built, because the muslims believe that the soil in that area is infected forever :LOL:..and im not joking mate..you people need to show you mean business in keeping out that vile religion mate! (y) :)..Iam straying off topic..sorry..