Celebrity Death

iwnt2kw

I traveled into the future Back in 2017 And I saw on a TV That a helicopter was flying over a crash site In an open grassy area In the middle of some high trees Along the side of a road beside a hill or mountain Because they were investigating Wether this was the small sescna airplane That hadn't made it to it's destination And the crash was right off of the edge of a 2 lane road That snaked through some hills and or possibly mountains The announcers said That they believed That the host of ground zero Clyde Lewis might possibly have been in that downed airplane But they weren't sure yet But then another announcer also said Let's not count him as gone yet Let's pray for him That this isn't his airplane Because apparently they were searching or still waiting for the arrival of his small airplane Because it was already past due at it's destination And it hadn't yet arrived there And they showed a picture of his face on the TV screen In a little square That I believe they later enlarged So that you could see his face better I was there to retrieve any information and bring it back to the present And I did But I also saw this info.also on the tv Before I came back to my present time I hope it's not true I'm a time traveler I've very rarely been wrong

iwnt2kw

I time traveled again Into the future And I don't know how far But I all of a sudden I was , in what I think was , a gymnasium Because I could hear the shoes sqweaking on the floor and echos And then this lady came up to me and said to me Did you know that That lady over there is going around seeking sympathy (pity) Only because her name is Mariah also Just because of what happened to that singer named Mariah That she had died in a thunderstorm , blizzard , or snowstorm Or something like that (In Bad Weather) And this lady walked away And so I approached this other lady And she comes up to me And says to me Don't you think it's sad About what happened To Mariah That she died And I said Yes Of course I do That other lady just told me And then I remember falling back into a seated position On top of something behind me And then thinking to myself I don't remember Mariah Carey being dead Am I in a different time (dimension) have I time traveled Is this the future How long am I going to be here And what else can I find out While I'm here So I started to walk around as much as I could And then I was back in the present I didn't pick up anymore information This was on (Dec. 21, 2020 , Monday , After 8:00 pm) I tm tr into the future About 8 days ago And I over heard this information about Mariah Carey The singer

Last edited: