Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

...in addition to Professor De Santi, other characters went to the Benedetta Valley clearly perceiving the same energy that De Santi spoke about. A man in particular has come in contact several times with the Romitone, first at the sambuca then at the Valle Benedetta cemetery. This character is surely reading this writing now and can realize that he is reading himself.
But this is another story that will still have to happen ... "non nobis domine, non nobis, sed nomini tua da gloriam".

Regarding the history of Valle Benedetta, in some cases there has been talk of planets and stars. Certain types of energies and related practices are linked to ancient initiatic ways that occasionally re-emerge in various historical passages, like a karst river that appears and disappears.

I remember the themes of Aldebaran, the solar tower, the three mills, the Valle Bendetta observatory. Now there is a project to open a laboratory, with annexed museum, to study cosmic stones, that is extraterrestrial rocks, such as lunar rocks, meteorite rocks, etc ...

I also remember the theme of the rocks that seem to emerge from the hills of the valley and the energy in general of the rocks and hills of the valley.

Quod est inferius, est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius, est sicut quod est inferius: perpetranda miracula rei unius.

Will this new research center be created as a scientific activity, or does anyone intend to try also in some way to work magically with cosmic energies?

And why do someone want to work with certain energies on the lowest level, the material one, and not directly on the subtle planes? Or do you plan to work on both floors, and how?

I remember the importance of Tradition and to work through correct Initiations.

This post is based on press news.

Last edited:

MartinTower

about my walk from Salviano to the Valle.

I got lost and ended up here. A hidden place.
1532534276.jpg

Then i found the right way and some time later i stopped to eat at the restaurant in Limoncino.
And here in front of it is the Vallicelle street. It had a very attracting and peaceful aura, maybe one day i try that street out. I found out later that it leads to the Sambuca path.
1532534995.jpg
After some time climbing up the hill on the via della Valle Benedetta with a lot of mountain turns i finally saw the Valle Benedetta Village. Via della Valle Benedetta was created 1694 by the very rich merchant Huygens from Hamburg.
1532536802.jpg
As you can see, it is all aligned: a block of flats (the most strange of all), the church and the highest hill.

About at that time i reached the first cross, it looked much better than when Mjolnir went up there but nothing like the original from google maps that i posted
1532535483.jpg
When i was in front of that cross i got a bit dizzy. I looked around it and the beautiful sight from there. I felt like i would have liked to explore more that area but i was conscious i didn't know the place at all... Now that i have researched a bit i know why i liked that area... :innocent:

The Brotherhood of San Felice took good care of it. Some happy moments staring at it..Even the child is praying..She is a nursing madonna (Madonna del Latte).
The Nursing Madonna, <b>Virgo Lactans,</b> or Madonna Lactans, is an iconography of the Madonna and Child in which the Virgin Mary is shown breastfeeding the infant Jesus.

The depiction is mentioned by Pope Gregory the Great, and a mosaic depiction probably of the <b>12th century is on the facade of Santa Maria in Trastevere in Rome</b>, though few other examples survive from before the late Middle Ages. It continued to be found in <b>Orthodox icons (as Galaktotrophousa in Greek, Mlekopitatelnitsa in Russian</b>), especially in Russia.[1]

Usage of the depiction seems to have revived with the Cistercian Order in the 12th century, as part of the general upsurge in Marian theology and devotion. <b>Milk was seen as "processed blood", and the milk of the Virgin to some extent paralleled the role of the Blood of Christ.</b>[2]

In the Middle Ages, the middle and upper classes usually contracted breastfeeding out to wetnurses, and the depiction of the Nursing Madonna was linked with the <b>Madonna of Humility, a depiction that showed the Virgin in more ordinary clothes than the royal robes shown,</b> for instance, in images of the Coronation of the Virgin, and often seated on the ground. The appearance of a large number of such depictions in Tuscany in the early 14th century was something of a visual revolution for the theology of the time, compared to the Queen of Heaven depictions; they were also popular in Iberia.

Another type of depiction, also deprecated after Trent, showed Mary baring her breast in a traditional gesture of female supplication to Christ <b>when asking for mercy for sinners in Deesis or Last Judgement scenes. A good example is the fresco at S. Agostino in San Gimignano, by Benozzo Gozzoli, painted to celebrate the end of the plague.</b>[citation needed]

The nursing Virgin survived into the Baroque some depictions of the Holy Family, by El Greco for example,[4] and narrative scenes such as <b>the Rest on the Flight into Egypt, for example by Orazio Gentileschi (versions in Birmingham and Vienna)</b>.
So it has some aspects similar to the Madonna of Mercy (the Carità)..

A variant, known as the Lactation of St Bernard (Lactatio Bernardi in Latin, or simply Lactatio) is based on a miracle or vision concerning St Bernard of Clairvaux where the <b>Virgin sprinkled milk on his lips (in some versions he is awake, praying before an image of the Madonna, in others asleep)</b>.[5] <b>In art he usually kneels before a Madonna Lactans, and as Jesus takes a break from feeding, the Virgin squeezes her breast and he is hit with a squirt of milk, often shown travelling an impressive distance. The milk was variously said to have given him wisdom, shown that the Virgin was his mother (and that of mankind generally), or cured an eye infection. </b>In this form the Nursing Madonna survived into Baroque art, and sometimes the Rococo, as in the high altar at Kloster Aldersbach.[6]
BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg

220px-BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg
']https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg/220px-BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg'][/IMG]
220px-BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg
']https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg/220px-BernhardClairvaux_Lactatio_SourceUnknown.jpg[/IMG]
Bernard receiving milk from the breast of the Virgin Mary. The scene is a legend which allegedly took place at Speyer Cathedral in 1146.
Nursing Madonna - Wikipedia

Passing the first cross was like entering space, walking was like leaving traces behind me, traces/clouds of sand. Sand was like accumulating on myself with every step i made. It was the sand of my memories and of the position i placed my feet. Both were alive and interacting one another. Thought and intention from the heart, all had meaning as well, all could be seen with inner eyes like it became real, it got a form. All became concrete experience because you could see it in image form. Point is, i had my precious inscribed mantras with me and they transformed in a white bird made out of wind. I can't see like that anywhere. One prayes but never energy has a form unless we just imagine it. I realised that in the world out of the Valle it is all foggy and blinds my inner eyes. The fog is from hell, this materialistic world. The Cathars said this material world is hell. If one cannot see clearly IT IS. What we see is what we are. In the Valle instead it was like looking into a transparent envelop and inbetween was the mantra cloud that had a form and that form was that of a cygnus.
I think the problem or opportunity in the valle is that everything is more clear, you can see what you imagine or believe and that has a big effect, even smaller things. So the more you "move" for something the more imagery and energy you have the more you create "beings", parts of oneself in the valle. And you can also create monsters that hunt you. Everything comes alive. I don't want to imagine how it gets ugly in the night with the whole unconscious stuff... like for instance there is the example of stefania, she is always very scared of anything to the point she gets with her friends to go about and she does that with strong intent and energy and she ends up disappearing in a bad way. If you attack space space comes back at you. Everything is more "strong" at the valle. Like mjolnir said it is a power place.
It is like the captain reading a comic book and that becomes who he is.. i've come to the point of thinking that watching movies at the valle might have an impact on what/how one does stuff. It is like being in the underworld, you get to be what you see, as looking at a mirror. You feed on a comic book. So the captain gets combat scenes that merge also with the wild energy in the Valle that got like dust on himself and has similar frequency and imagery to the comic book main hero. A trasformation of images into matter and viseversa.
You are lighter you are more your mind at the frontal cortex and at your heart center. My conclusion is one needs to train how not to move instead of fear mania, hate mania etc... one needs to learn not to move and so to fly, to be, to love, to have faith, to embrace space instead of creating barriers..
Barriers created great delays in this story, Carla wished for the Nun to disappear while Don Primo wished for the Captain to do so. Who knows what led the Captain to disappear for soo long. Maybe both the fact that he was not part of the templars and the fact that he craved for revenge/blood. If he was not part of the templars he didn't have faith energy to overcome the bloodlust and learn not to move. Also being initiated to an order connects to particular guardians , in this case related to Jerusalem and the Sepulchre of Jesus. Sepulchre that is replicated in the same proportions in the church.
So, like my mantras, moving in the Valle with Templar Energy has similar effects. Energy takes form, becomes divine phantasm and accompanies you along the walk.. Now that i think about it, could it be that the crusade itself was a way of building up Templar Energy by following particular routes that touched coordinates on earth that called at stars? Dust is created by moving.. Maybe there is a path of Jerusalem. Anyway, we have for sure a St. Giacomo il Maggiore Path that was very well practiced and St. Jacob's streets all scattered through Europe..
I begin to think about the four hills that LD mentioned. Maybe one can initiate to the dust of this place by walking from one hill to another.. there is a practice in pilgrimages to leave rocks at the top of hills..
But remaining more concrete sacred objects play the biggest role in the Valle.

But let's go back to traveling..
The village gave me shiver (up and) down my spine, i thought that it was really made by magick, may it be the proportions of houses and how they are placed?? But not only houses, even the hill and the street coming to the Valle (made by Huygens btw.). Everything was emanating particular waves/sounds. It was life energy. Life magic created it all.

I went first to the church.
1532538877.jpg
The orange restaurant in the middle was called "il Rosso" and is not opened anymore while the one to the right is called "Camporeggi". Btw. the Camporeggi have a lot of tombs in the cemetery maybe as many as the Martelli?
Look at the yellow houses to the left. If you go left you find the cemetery. The yellow houses are in a straight line and build with the church and the Camporeggi restaurant a triangle.

About the church, there are houses just in front of it but they are all empty, all but one. When i got into the church i could see mantra clouds converting into ice form but i noticed it only later when coming back home. Again my guess it relates to the walking movement up to the hill of the church...the cemetery too is on a hill ;)
The church is, if i can find a word, savage. The lines on the floor have wild energy that comes up the feet. I didn`t like that energy. When i finished with photos.. i felt my feet burning. Not pleasant. It remembers me a bit the Kundalini images. It rushes into you and, like with the kundalini one needs to be clean otherwise there are problems. But the pace of that energy was from another world.

But here something that might interest the Mantles that are making moves towards the church. While i was going about in the church, feeling that strange heat from the floor, there was a woman sitting without touching with her feet the floor (to avoid the lines?). She was scared and looked like she had Parkinson but she hadn`t.. She kept on asking me thousand times if i was an archeologist.. kind of stupid because i am not, i know nothing of archeology. So maybe there is really something hidden under the church that needs archeologists...

I just say one more thing. I stared for some time at a madonna and i want to share the picture with you.

1532542032.jpg
It is on the left side, the side of water or of the moon/night as i call it because of the color of some paintings. For instance, on that side there is the one of v.f. about the Romitone (that has an hill with three crosses, Golgotha?).. on that side you can also find the crypt of the sepulchre..
This Madonna resembled the one of a nightmare i had long ago. It doesn't make sense but it felt like it was the same Madonna. In that nightmare it had lead bars coming out of it and so i kept staring at it for a long time having that strange picture in my head. Only difference, in my nightmare it was made out of gray stone and was holding stone tablets. I must say it was not a comforting experience but what is comforting in life? The Madonna had like spikes coming out of it but if one does not fear those spikes do not move. It remembered me also the Virgin of Norimberga.
Well actually she is the
Annunziata - Wikipedia
Annunziata is the Italian word for (feminine) Annunciation. It is generally understood to refer to the Virgin Mary, <b>receiving the word of the Angel Gabriel that she is to bear the Christ child</b>; that is, the Virgin Mary after the Annunciation. It is a common theme for iconic reverence in Roman Catholicism (see Immaculate Conception.
According to Luke 1:26, the Annunciation occurred "<b>in the sixth month</b>" of Elizabeth's pregnancy with John the Baptist.[4] Many Christians observe this event with the Feast of the <b>Annunciation on 25 March,[2] an approximation of the northern vernal equinox nine full months before Christmas</b>, the ceremonial birthday of Jesus. The Annunciation is a key topic in Christian art in general, as well as in <b>Marian art</b> in the Catholic Church, particularly during the <b>Middle Ages</b> and Renaissance.
Annunciation - Wikipedia

From a Cathar perspective
Pg. 258
1532601802.jpg

1532602007.jpg

1532602458.jpg

1532602813.jpg
Invisible and uncorruptible, immaculate generation and birth, like a reflection of the invisible world where "vineyards will have shoots but no grapes". A reflection that cannot be imprisoned.
Source. Iconoclasm and Iconoclash: Struggle for Religious Identity
By Willem van Asselt, Paul van Geest, Daniela Müller, Theo Salemink
The Valle of Reflections. The Valle where one needs to learn to be invisible in order to pass trials.

Dedicated to that moment when space was still there.
www.poetseers.org/spiritual-and-dev...soul/index.html
St John Of the Cross

On a dark night,
Kindled in love with yearnings–oh, happy chance!–
I went forth without being observed,
My house being now at rest.

In darkness and secure,
By the secret ladder, disguised–oh, happy chance!–
In darkness and in concealment,
My house being now at rest.

In the happy night,
In secret, when none saw me,
Nor I beheld aught,
Without light or guide, save that which burned in my
heart.

This light guided me
More surely than the light of noonday
To the place where he (well I knew who!) was awaiting me–
A place where none appeared.

Oh, night that guided me,
Oh, night more lovely than the dawn,
Oh, night that joined Beloved with lover,
Lover transformed in the Beloved!

Upon my flowery breast,
Kept wholly for himself alone,
There he stayed sleeping, and I caressed him,
And the fanning of the cedars made a breeze.

The breeze blew from the turret
As I parted his locks;
With his gentle hand he wounded my neck
And caused all my senses to be suspended.

I remained, lost in oblivion;
My face I reclined on the Beloved.
All ceased and I abandoned myself,
Leaving my cares forgotten among the lilies.
Next time i finish the church and then comes the cemetery "when space disappeared and all freezed".
I can anticipate, i didn't like the Valle.
What i discovered later walking from Villa Corridi towards the Gabbro was much more tasty...having a flavour of that changed me a lot! But that another time.

Attachments

• 1532534276.jpg
    1532534276.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1532534995.jpg
    1532534995.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 1532536802.jpg
    1532536802.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1532535483.jpg
    1532535483.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1532538877.jpg
    1532538877.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1532542032.jpg
    1532542032.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • 1532601802.jpg
    1532601802.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 3
  • 1532602007.jpg
    1532602007.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1532602458.jpg
    1532602458.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1532602813.jpg
    1532602813.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

MartinTower

That is how i feel, ideals? Not really, one has to earn the position of being a person of ideals that dwells in the clouds of the stars. But who cares about that? I am a human body in flash, not a divine phantasm. There is time to live before death. I feel more like a rugby player and a lover of exploration who gives a damn about ideals but cares about resources in wild lands. I don't like intellectual bards.. i like bards like the Captain.

Exploration is made by what you cannot see yet, that forces you to wait, think and feel the situation (the present, the past and the future)
If a society sees everything immediatly it gets lazy and what meets the eye is not clear. That is how barriers are made. One cannot possibly imagine, have ideals if the horizon is closed!

Last edited:

MartinTower

More photos from when coming up from Limoncino.

IMG_20180415_170450.jpg is from behind the cross if i recall correctly, i remember rubbish behind the cross.
Having a look at the map (that i didn't have at the time, i like the suspence haha) ..it should be an area near il Cerchione

Rest is Livorno.

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_170450.jpg
    IMG_20180415_170450.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20180415_170353.jpg
    IMG_20180415_170353.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20180415_164624.jpg
    IMG_20180415_164624.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20180727_114815.png
    20180727_114815.png
    570.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180727_115051.png
    20180727_115051.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Izy76

We perceive, especially if we come from other places, an obscure and primordial energy, which like a heavy mantle, covers the whole village of the Benedetta Valley. At the top of the hills the gods have still turned the wheel of time. Energy flows of faith and magic are fought and are contested by the dominance of the area and of the men who live there. No force is able to prevaricate on the other because they stem from a single source, whose sources once parted to prevent the man from competing with the gods. A well orchestrated chaos dominates the Valley, up to alter the nature itself and the minds of men and animals. A creeping frenzy snakes in the animals and in the hearts of the unsuspecting inhabitants who do not belong to any confraternity, they are the most vulnerable. In addition to the rivalries between the ancient brotherhoods, now the germ of hatred has reached even the simple citizens. Small landowners make a ruthless war to hinder each other from passing through the country's centuries-old paths. Each one is perched inside its fiefdom enclosing and closing every access even if it were only pedestrian. Some landowners have triggered a real water war, in fact it is an attempt to deviate the natural flow of water that originates from the Lecceta hill, to prevent others from using it. A real fight fought not only with threats, but also with legal actions: the complaints are very numerous.
On the sacred territory adjacent to the fields near the church new wells are being built to divert and conserve the precious water that has always fallen unchallenged from the hill. This will certainly compromise the great "energetic" properties of that sacred water. The feuds about the possession of the territory have also moved around the church where the parish priest is also threatened on a physical level, to the point that the Templars have decided to offer protection. Intuit, taking advantage of this confusion, the captain Leale Martelli managed to partly fulfill the prophecy that wanted the return of the Templars to the Benedetta Valley. In fact, a few weeks ago the Templars participated in an official capacity for a holy mass inside the church of the Valle Benedetta. What seemed impossible happened! Captain Leale Martelli has kept the promise made to the mysterious child more than 70 years ago ... But the route to bring the Templars throughout the area of the Valle Benedetta is still very long and difficult, in fact now the Templars, strong support spiritual offered by the parish of San Gualberto, they are loaded with new mystical energy thanks to which they can undertake another great challenge, perhaps even greater. The time has come for the sacred cloaks to prepare for a journey that will take them to the Sambuca monastery where they will have to preside over another mass with the consent of the ecclesiastical authorities, because it is too long that a phoenix is waiting to stand out new the flight ...

Wow! Thanks for this great post too LD!!! Really amazing!!

LITTLE DOCTOR

The great epopee of the Templars in the Benedetta Valley has just begun, the long physical and spiritual journey that will take them to the sea will be full of difficulties. The new Templars of the Commend of Livorno are just a trailblazer that will mark the path that will travel the real 30 Templars who will complete the last mission, but this is another story ... After the church of San Gualberto, the Templars will have to head towards the Sambuca monastery, that will be the signal that will allow the phoenix to rise again. After the Sambuca will be the turn of the ancient monastery of Poggia called il Conventaccio. Despite the dense vegetation has almost completely hidden the ruins of this monastery, the perimeter of the foundations is still well defined. The Templars must have a mass on the paved floor that was once the entrance to the monastery. Then they will have to stop for a few minutes in the area where there was the accommodation of Roberto Martello said by Volterra. Following, in the following months, the Templars must find a way to go to the place where once stood the ancient parish church of San Andrea, called Villa Limone or Villa Demidoff. The Templars must position themselves around a Templar cross depicted on the floor of a secret environment of the villa. Entering the villa Demidoff seems impossible since the villa is inhabited. Hardly the current residents will give the assent for a possible inspection.
Certainly the captain Leale Martelli will know at the last minute an ideal solution, given that the captain knows very well the villa because once the captain returned to the surface thanks to a gallery that emerged inside the villa. Near this gallery you can still see the writings on the wall made by the allies during the Second World War ....
If the Templars manage to overcome the obstacle of the Villa Demidoff they will have the free way to reach the coast and arrive at the church of San Jacopo in acquaviva, where they will find the remains of the Preacher, but only one belonging to the templars of the command of Livorno can approach to the body of the Augustinian monk, the others will have to stay at a distance, women will not be allowed, who unfortunately also belong to the commendas to participate in the ceremony because they could compromise the whole operation. In addition, the Templars must not wear in addition to their crosses and signs, they must not wear wristwatches and must not have cell phones of any kind in their pockets. If the ritual will have the desired success, the Templars will be able to move towards the sea. A knight in particular will have with him a special cup that will rise to the sky, from which he will pour the liquid that contains inside the sea.
Once this is done the road to the real 30 Templars that will be formed will be open. 30 Templars who will no longer be laymen, but religious, not women, but lending men, not elders, but exuberant young people. Those who will be initiated will have to swear loyalty by placing their right hand on top of the fourth volume of the Cathar bible, the volume where the Cathars illustrated the entire work of the journey of Roberto Martello and the Templars ...

MartinTower

Thank you Padre, the Elder Methuselah. So a path of hermits without women.
To me it is still not clear this path to disappear in an hole (although disappearing is nice for Sol Niger worshippers, look at how they make selfies with paintings, but in fear not laughing very serious, like in the case of the Nun). The path of death without resurrection.
I get that from the point of view of the Cathars this world is absolute hell and they prefer a cemetery and selfies of death to an exuberant life but i doubt that this Cathar path is a path for "elders of a nursing home" that have a deficit oriented concept of ageing (i'm getting more handicapped and training is not important).
There have been always copies created through each cycle, this means the 30 will become 60. 30 templars from the past and 30 templars from the present. About the templars of the present it will not be talked because "their stories is not completed yet".

It is also not clear what it is a lending man? xD A guy who only hands out money for mercy on his soul? A broken man, a guy without hope.

P.s. 1: about the nun, i know fear was irreplaceable, that ritual had to show fear,

P.s.2:
270px-HarrowingBermejo.jpg

Bartolomé Bermejo, Christ Leading the Patriarchs to Paradise, c. 1480. In this depiction of the Harrowing of Hell, Methuselah is portrayed as leading the procession of the righteous behind Christ, along with Solomon, the Queen of Sheba, Adam and Eve.
Methuselah - Wikipedia

Last edited:

TOURIST

Dear Tourist, it's a while since you wrote. Is it all right? Still following us?

For a series of randomness, I came back to bump into the word Alikwor^na...

It is an ancient armenian word, probably deriving from the same language in which Avesta is written.
Avesta is an ancient indo-european language also used for sacred purposes and is related to proto-Sanskrit

Avesta Sacred Books are the sacred text of Mazdeism / Mazdayasna (also called Zoroastrianism) and from a certain point of view one could say that their role correspond to that of the Indian Vedas. From this religion are then derived / influenced others like: Zurvanism, Manichaeism, middle-eastern Gnosticism.

In Avestan language there are some word similar to Alikwor^na and probably this word could mean “power”, “power of the king” or “place of great power”.

Some other interesting sparks:
1) Mazdeism / Zoroastrianism was the religion of the so-called Magi, famous magician in the antiquity.
2) Zurvanism developed a “twin brother doctrine” and… I would like to remember the importance of the Magdalena’s twins in the Little Doctor history.

3) Mazdeism, and the religions born by Mazdeism, are one of the roots of Gnosticism… from which born… Catharism and therefore, here you are the connection with the Cathar Bible!

4) In these religions the sacred fire was very important.

5) In Mazdeism / Zurvanism were build special religious building called… Tower of Silence, similar (but bigger) to the Valle Benedetta’s wind mills. This towers were used for excarnation practice of the deads, similar to what is done in Tibet.

6) Mazdeism / Zoroastrism was the religion of Armenia before Christianization and its role was very important also for the formation of armenian mythology. The firsts Tigran King were probably believer of this religion and, officialy, until the first world war and the armenian genocide, there were still some mazdean armenian and they were called Arewordik / Arevordik, meaning children of the sun.
Hi, thanks Mjolnir
TOURIST

MartinTower

Hi, i have some bad quality photos just to give a rough idea of the places of the church.
Coming inside to the right there is the room with the painting of the Nun. It is the colorful side of the church related to the Sun, as you notice there is a colorful Maria with a baby as in the case of the first cross.

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_174059.jpg
    IMG_20180415_174059.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20180415_174113.jpg
    IMG_20180415_174113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20180415_174128.jpg
    IMG_20180415_174128.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20180415_174139.jpg
    IMG_20180415_174139.jpg