CIA time travelers and frequencies that induce.

You can Astrally pop over to see me anytime you like NP, the only warning is that my personal Delta Time Generator automatically triggers when alternative dimensional entities (Astral Travellers) are sensed, and those entities are then transferred to another dimension, which means your own "psychic astral umbilical cord" that is attached to your body, is broken and you stay in that dimension, forever!! :eek::LOL:..

If you want proof of what I have said, all you have to do is go onto You Tube and bring up the, "Delta T Generator and the Philadelphia Experiment video".....Preston Nichols explains everything to you at the back end of that video...He also explains how to construct the Delta Time Generator...Looking forward to seeing you NP, Happy Astral Travelling my very good buddy, 10/10 breaker break :cool::D..

Been doing extensive research on Preston and what he’s been talking about in that video. That video is really something, I took notes on the whole educational section and I’ve even found some modern day suppliers for frequency mixers and some of the things he talks about. The suppliers are unfortunately military only. Do you or anyone know how to make another alternative to some of these things? Has anyone replicated this delta t antenna like legit? Or is there alternative parts we can use that are obtainable??? Please help. And thank you for the vid

TimeFlipper

Been doing extensive research on Preston and what he’s been talking about in that video. That video is really something, I took notes on the whole educational section and I’ve even found some modern day suppliers for frequency mixers and some of the things he talks about. The suppliers are unfortunately military only. Do you or anyone know how to make another alternative to some of these things? Has anyone replicated this delta t antenna like legit? Or is there alternative parts we can use that are obtainable??? Please help. And thank you for the vid

Can you be more specific about the "Alternative" stuff Preston Nichols quoted please? :)..
You can see my own indoor Delta Time Antenna in my profile video, look to your top left...DTAs are made from wood, nothing else..
If you look in the Paranormalis forums, click onto the Time Machines and Experiments section, where you will see discussions about the DTA..

Thunderbird

I will re-iterate, Astral travel is quite easy (As some doubt on here for no founded reason) I explained early in this thread.
This is a natural process/movement for the body throughout your life.

It cannot be contained because you are a spiritual being, locked in a human body. But primarily you are a spiritual being that is why you need to sleep each day.

We probably all did this as kids, you just can't associate it with Astral travel.

Astral travel is completely different to Lucid dreaming, two completely different experiences.

Believe me, when you Astral travel, you will never, ever forget the difference. The experience is the most amazing you will ever have.

I will re-iterate, Astral travel is quite easy (As some doubt on here for no founded reason) I explained early in this thread.
This is a natural process/movement for the body throughout your life.

It cannot be contained because you are a spiritual being, locked in a human body. But primarily you are a spiritual being that is why you need to sleep each day.

We probably all did this as kids, you just can't associate it with Astral travel.

Astral travel is completely different to Lucid dreaming, two completely different experiences.

Believe me, when you Astral travel, you will never, ever forget the difference. The experience is the most amazing you will ever have.
Thanks for clarification

Can you be more specific about the "Alternative" stuff Preston Nichols quoted please? :)..
You can see my own indoor Delta Time Antenna in my profile video, look to your top left...DTAs are made from wood, nothing else..
If you look in the Paranormalis forums, click onto the Time Machines and Experiments section, where you will see discussions about the DTA..
Yes. Sorry I’m still reviewing my notes and I’ll get back to you soon.