Cold breeze, no windows nor doors are open.

Weeeeee_Zard

Hello,

I don't know where to post this.

Sometimes, when I try to "gather" myself If I can call it that... So my mind is not all over the place and I can focus my intention I feel a cold breeze.

Is not coming from windows or doors or even my exhalation.

What could be an explanation?

Thanks.

Minita

Do you doubt it on paranormal? All members here are not necessarily haunted, but the members who are already been haunted come here.;)

BlastTyrant

Hello,

I don't know where to post this.

Sometimes, when I try to "gather" myself If I can call it that... So my mind is not all over the place and I can focus my intention I feel a cold breeze.

Is not coming from windows or doors or even my exhalation.

What could be an explanation?

Thanks.
I have a habit of catching things out of the corner of my eyes and the cold breezes as well, I believe we are surrounded by Spirits some stronger than others and others just passing through "Hence the cold breezes" possibly that is where the breezes come from, a wondering spirit just passing by, or possibly one where you live.

Minita

Why is US most haunted place on earth? The thing which you guys are talking about might be shadow people.

BlastTyrant

There are allot of haunted places in this world, we just hear about our hauntings more, Ghost hunters International is a good one for over seas so is Destination Truth