Comical haunting

Justinian

So recently I moved overseas AGAIN, and into an apartment that the company pays for. Likewise my roommates are my coworkers. So one day at work we're discussing paranormal things, blah blah blah. Well, the conversations ensued for many days at work. Then one night at home, there is this incessant banging on my door. Now one of my roommates does this. But never this long. It went on for several minutes before I finally got up. I open the door, and nothing. I thought maybe it was the washer or dryer running which sometimes make banging noises, but it wasn't. Perplexed I thought maybe it was the A/C unit outside my window, but it wasn't. So the next day at work I make mention of this banging and asked if it was one of my coworkers. The one on shift with me just looked at me like.. WTF is going on. I mean it wasn't a loud knock, it was just a ratta tat tat, but non-stop. This went on for a few days. Every time I shut my door it would start. Well, a few days later I found the cause. The narrow walk way between houses had some fabric awnings over the doors and windows. And when I was in my room, it would somehow create a percussion that would shake my door and sound like knocking. But, it was too good so I just said nothing of my findings. I knew it scared him. Call me a sadist, but it's funny. He finally asked me if the noises were still happening like a week later and I told him I found the root cause and I could just see this sigh of relief on his face.

Gotta love living with people that have had minimal experiences living with ghosts. Sorry if you were expecting some supernatural thriller, but I just thought this was fairly comical and needed to share. If you've read my previous posts, I've lived with ghosts before, so I always rule out the natural before I suppose the supernatural.

Khaos

where the wild things are
So recently I moved overseas AGAIN, and into an apartment that the company pays for. Likewise my roommates are my coworkers. So one day at work we're discussing paranormal things, blah blah blah. Well, the conversations ensued for many days at work. Then one night at home, there is this incessant banging on my door. Now one of my roommates does this. But never this long. It went on for several minutes before I finally got up. I open the door, and nothing. I thought maybe it was the washer or dryer running which sometimes make banging noises, but it wasn't. Perplexed I thought maybe it was the A/C unit outside my window, but it wasn't. So the next day at work I make mention of this banging and asked if it was one of my coworkers. The one on shift with me just looked at me like.. WTF is going on. I mean it wasn't a loud knock, it was just a ratta tat tat, but non-stop. This went on for a few days. Every time I shut my door it would start. Well, a few days later I found the cause. The narrow walk way between houses had some fabric awnings over the doors and windows. And when I was in my room, it would somehow create a percussion that would shake my door and sound like knocking. But, it was too good so I just said nothing of my findings. I knew it scared him. Call me a sadist, but it's funny. He finally asked me if the noises were still happening like a week later and I told him I found the root cause and I could just see this sigh of relief on his face.

Gotta love living with people that have had minimal experiences living with ghosts. Sorry if you were expecting some supernatural thriller, but I just thought this was fairly comical and needed to share. If you've read my previous posts, I've lived with ghosts before, so I always rule out the natural before I suppose the supernatural.

When I lived in my old apartment last year, it had that same effect. You would shut a door and another door would vibrate. Didn't think it was a ghost. Though I did have a few experiences in that house. I'm a full believer in ghosts. But at the same time, I do enjoy debunking experiences :)