Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
View attachment 1702400160828.png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Conspiracy Cafe
Cover-ups & political manipulations
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!
- - - - -
Started by jglee4800, Sep 06 2014 04:44 PM
conspiracy nwo new world order illuminati

Page 1 of 2
Next
Please log in to reply
Go to first unread post

13 replies to this topic
#1 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #1
jglee4800
Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:44 PM
jglee4800
Operative

38 posts
Give me some rep
DOB: I am Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
One initial problem can be solved quite easily: the census took place at the time of King Herod the Great, who actually died in the year 4 B.C. The starting-point for our reckoning of time —the calculation of Jesus’ date of birth— goes back to the monk Dionysius Exiguus († c. 550), who evidently miscalculated by a few years. The historical date of the birth of Jesus is therefore to be placed a few years earlier. – Pope Benedict XVI (2012-11-21). Jesus of Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives (Kindle Locations 748-751). The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

The prostitution laws, prostitution court documents and police prostitution sting reports are based on AD. AD is the year of our Lord Jesus Christ. The prostitution laws, prostitution court documents,and police prostitution stings are dated incorrectly by 4 years. Jesus was born on 4 BC (oxymoron). So the year of the Lord of the is 4 years in addition to the incorrect date. Why do I believe that 4 years in addition is the correct time? I believe the Pope is the keeper of time and what he says is right in regarding to time. There is no credible historian that will claim Jesus was born on 0 AD.

The prostitution laws are ex post factor laws. The prostitution laws went in effect four years in the past. The prostitution laws are null and void because of the incorrect year of our Lord.

Besides the incorrect year, the days are incorrect on the prostitution laws, prostitution court documents, and police prostitution sting The birth of Jesus begins 0 AD. So the New Year which is January 1st is to begin on Christmas day. By setting January 1st on 6 to 7 days after Christmas, the calculation of the year of the Lord will be incorrect for days between Christmas and New Years.

Prostitution Loopholes Exposed

#2 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #2
MarvelAtTheWords
Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:19 PM
MarvelAtTheWords
Miss Marvel

VIP Elite Member

2,329 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:Oh Boys boys booooys.....
DOB: Youthful & funloving

I am: Fucking pissed off

Country flag:
You're not giving up are you?

'Every hour wounds. The last one kills'
~American Gods by Neil Gaiman

#3 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #3
dreamwalker
Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:51 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
You're not giving up are you?

"Jglee" the pimp/ madam just might change the world. Starting with Wyoming. I personally think that it is downright stupid that Prostitution is illegal period. As a Libertarian I don't believe in victimless crimes. In forty years I've never personally hired a prostitute. Though if I'm single at 75..

If there is legitimacy to half the loopholes that the OP explained.. More power to them! :)
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#4 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #4
malo
Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:22 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
DOB: Unknown

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
I wonder if jglee has ever been laid when he didn't pay for it.

Why continue to try to legitimize something?

Inner guilt? Raised catholic and fed the self-loathing tripe since he could read?

Omniscient thought? "I'm doing it, thus it cannot be wrong."

Anyone else care to throw their analyzing hat into the ring?

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#5 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #5
dreamwalker
Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:19 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie

Country flag:
I wonder if jglee has ever been laid when he didn't pay for it.
Why continue to try to legitimize something?
Inner guilt? Raised catholic and fed the self-loathing tripe since he could read?
Omniscient thought? "I'm doing it, thus it cannot be wrong."

Anyone else care to throw their analyzing hat into the ring?

I personally see him/her as somebody who sees ridiculous laws for the conspiracy that they are. I may not agree with all points though the more verbal loopholes poked in an idiotic social system the better. I'm glad jglee is here. Sane? Not sane? Who cares. Most of us fell down the rabbit hole long ago. Jglee simply found a niche in legal jargon. I'd personally love to see him/ her go to work in an actual courtroom..
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#6 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #6
malo
Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:23 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.

Country flag:
I've found that many times it's not the way the law reads, but the way the general public understands it... and more importantly, the way the judge interprets it. Loopholes and niches are more often than not a pipe dream. Trying to make prostitution legal by reinterpreting a vague reference or finding double meaning in words isn't going to amount to shit in a courtroom. Welcome to reality.

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#7 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #7
Noneoftheabove
Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:40 PM
Noneoftheabove
Conspiratus Maximus

VIP Elite Member

1,672 posts
Totally Scrotnig
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
Well...

If prostitution is legalized they should have a licensing requirement (like hair salons) so the employees have to take a training course or apprenticeship and are checked regularly.

This would guarantee the service being paid for with hard cash meets some minimum standard.
.45 ACP Because Shooting Twice is Just Silly!

#8 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #8
malo
Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:55 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig

Country flag:
How would that guarantee anything? You can still get a shitty haircut at a salon.... and really have zero recourse... other than not frequenting that business ever again.

With prostitution you have a lot more liability. Disease is the big one.

The possibility of catching AIDS at a salon, and eventually having it kill you is kind of remote.

I know some "licensed" contractors that probably couldn't pound in a nail if their life depended on it.

#9 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #9
dreamwalker
Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:12 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie

Country flag:
I've found that many times it's not the way the law reads, but the way the general public understands it... and more importantly, the way the judge interprets it. Loopholes and niches are more often than not a pipe dream. Trying to make prostitution legal by reinterpreting a vague reference or finding double meaning in words isn't going to amount to shit in a courtroom. Welcome to reality.

Hell, if all you have is a BB gun with a tank rolling in at least you have bb's.
-Pink Floyd
#10 All Prostitution Laws And Court Documents Dated Incorrectly!: post #10
Sakari
Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:24 PM
Sakari
Grumpy, horny, wise, old fuck

Elite Member

124 posts
Unique
Interests:Salmon fishing, Nature, Steelhead fishing, Wildlife.....
DOB: I knew Moses

I am: Naughty

Country flag:
I am confused. Even living 41 years in Nevada, where in most Counties, prostituion is leagl ( in brothels ), I am still confused.

Live each day as if it were your last. Do not let the little things in life bother you.....Be happy!

Page 1 of 2
Next
Back to Cover-ups & political manipulations · Next Unread Topic →

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conspiracy, nwo, new world order, illuminati
New Replies
Cappuccino Bar → Science & New technology →
New And Exciting Ways To Kill Or Enslave The Publics.

Started by Anti-Skeptic Spray, 04 Sep 2014 health, lifestyle and 2 more...

Hot 14 replies
New And Exciting Ways To Kill Or Enslave The Publics. - last post by Grayson
Grayson
17 Sep 2014
The Conspiracy Cafe → Cover-ups & political manipulations →
Natural Person, Human Being, And Individual Are Legal Fictions!

Started by jglee4800, 15 Aug 2014 illuminati, nwo, new world order
2 replies
Natural Person, Human Being, And Individual Are Legal Fictions! - last post by malo
malo
15 Aug 2014
The Conspiracy Cafe → Conspiracies →
Any Christian Conspiracy Theorists?

Started by szlwood, 16 Jul 2014 conspiracy, illuminati, nwo and 2 more...
7 replies
Any Christian Conspiracy Theorists? - last post by malo
malo
21 Jul 2014
The Conspiracy Cafe → Cover-ups & political manipulations →
Person Contains Corporation, Group Of Infants, Etc.

Started by jglee4800, 14 Jul 2014 conspiracy, nwo, new world order and 2 more...
4 replies
Person Contains Corporation, Group Of Infants, Etc. - last post by Grayson
Grayson
14 Jul 2014
The Conspiracy Cafe → Conspiracies →
Visit My Site And Love Me Mutha~F**kers *!*

Started by Cheryl Plumlee, 22 Jun 2014 conspiracy, nwo, illuminati and 2 more...
2 replies
Visit My Site And Love Me Mutha~F**kers *!* - last post by aliced
aliced
25 Jun 2014
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Conspiracy Cafe
→ Cover-ups & political manipulations

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6