Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
FireShot Pro Webpage Capture 072 - 'Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More... - Arcan...png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Cyber Cafe
Arcana & Ancient Civilisations
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...
- - - - -
Started by Tim502, Nov 24 2011 07:03 PM

Page 1 of 5
Next
»
Please log in to reply

43 replies to this topic
#1 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #1
Tim502
Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:03 PM
Tim502
Conspirator

281 posts
Nuff said
DOB: Unknown

I am: An ET

Country flag:
I find the heiroglyphs at the Abydos Temple to be very interesting.
It's clearly a helicopter and other vehicles, which appear to have a modern design, and the ability to fly.
The "authorities" tell us the answer to this, is it's a coincidence.
Based on writing new heiroglyphs over old ones.
I suppose that's possible. But I'm not sure.
It is amazing to see such things. I believe the Ancient Egyptians did have advanced technology, and perhaps could view the future, or had such vehicles.

Edited by Tim502, 24 November 2011 - 07:05 PM.

True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Bigotry is believeing only your view is the correct one, and others are wrong.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
Don't obsess over me, that's weird. Discuss the topic please.
#2 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #2
deepthought
Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:45 PM
deepthought
The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything

VIP Elite Member

3,271 posts
Grayson
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

I am: Testy

Country flag:
There are heiroglyphs at the twin Temples of Sobek and Hathor in Kom Ombo. The Pharoah is conversing with one of the Gods, who is in 'human' form standing upright, and the God's arms extend down below the knee. Considering the accuracy of Egyptian artistic representation, one wonders exactly what the carving represents?

I don't have a photo, but I shot it on video.

Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.
Sir Winston Churchill.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...epthought.shtml

#3 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #3
dreamwalker
Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:54 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,663 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
Yeah, still haven't heard a good enough debunking on this one. Definitely makes you wonder.
Edited by dreamwalker, 24 November 2011 - 07:55 PM.

"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#4 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #4
Tim502
Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:47 PM
Tim502
Conspirator

281 posts
Nuff said

Country flag:

True tolerance is acceptance of things you may not agree with yourself, yet you respect the freedom of others.
Erase the hate from your heart, and strive to show respect even to those you disagree with.
Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two make four. Once this is achived, all else will follow.
Don't make this into a Zionist hate site,others have valid views and rights as well.
#5 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #5
Harte
Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:34 AM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,811 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
Yeah, still haven't heard a good enough debunking on this one. Definitely makes you wonder.

Now you're just baiting me.

The glyphs in question are part of the "Five-fold titulary" of the king.

In that particular temple (Osiris',) the original glyphs of Seti I's titulary were plastered over and rewritten with the titulary of his son, Ramesses II.

That panel in the titulary has been damaged (see the large chunk missing at right) and some of the plaster fell off, revealing a mish-mash of glyphs for both kings.

In that panel, the scribe is giving Ramesses' (and Seti's, by accident) Nebty name.

Any other claim would require an explanation of why the normal titulary is shown all along that panel right up to the panel in question, and after it as well.

The panel with the "mysterious glyphs" is preceeded by a panel showing Ramesses Horus name, and immediately after the "helicopter panel" we can see Ramesses' Golden Horus name.

To some, this titulary thing seems odd. But if you ever saw the movie "A Knight's Tale," you saw something similar when the character Chaucer introduced Sir Ulrich (William - Heath Ledger) before the games:

Chaucer: For you are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you to a knight, sired by knights. A knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle.
[crowd, boo]
Chaucer: In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein!
[crowd roars]

An overstatement in praise to the king (in the Egyptian case) or in praise of a Knight (in the case of Sir Ulrich.)

The Egyptian titulary is a series of claims about the King being the one who united the two lands (Upper and Lower Egypt) among other untruths. In the Nebty name, these two lands are represented by the phrase "the two ladies" and hence the Nebty name is also referred to as the "Two Ladies titulary.

Harte
Edited by Harte, 25 November 2011 - 02:11 AM.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson
#6 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #6
Tim502
Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:46 AM
Tim502
Conspirator

281 posts
Nuff said

Country flag:
It does look like a helicopter and other vehicles. It all being coincidence is possible, maybe that's it. It's still a wild looking thing, as it resembles very accurately things we know of today, that didn't exist then.
#7 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #7
Harte
Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:07 AM
Harte
Skeptic

VIP Elite Member

2,811 posts
The Sluzzgreeps pyjama's

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
Here's a pic of part of Ramesses II's titulary:
Posted Image

It's from The Ramesseum, Ramesses II's mortuary temple near Luxor.

In the above pic, you can see the bee and the sedge, which is part of the Throne name section of the titulary. Just to the right of the sedge plant, you can see the biginnings of the glyph that the fringe likes to call a "Star Wars-style hovercraft."

That was a normal glyph (can't remember right now what it is or means) and is used over and over in titularies carved across Egypt.

Harte
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. Bertrand Russell

Ubi dubium ibi libertas.

Gee, what a boring ass world it would be without the likes of us messed up whack job psycho arrogant motherfuckers who DONT BUY INTO EVERYTHING. Risata

Sometimes a shitty stick is just a stick covered in shit and not a Gubbermint plot to makes sticks useless to us. Grayson
#8 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #8
Dragonofthenorth
Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:30 AM
Dragonofthenorth
Dictator of the mole people

395 posts
The dogs bollox
DOB: I am Young

I am: An Alien

Country flag:
Has anyone ever thought that these "aliens" could be future time travelers? For what ever resound, mankind has tried to fix humanities past..maybe all aliens we see (greys and pledians alike) are future humans..it kinda reminds me of the time society theory me and my friend thought up..
Because although i die, our freedoms will be won

So i die...The Resistance lives on

Ok, it's 2012, you know the drill, lets teach these mayans whos boss

I use to be a adventurer like you, but then i took a arrow to the knee

Put it in and make sure it's tight...and that's how you tie a knot

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin
"I never asked for nothing, and that's just what I got."-flobots
#9 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #9
Dragonofthenorth
Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:37 AM
Dragonofthenorth
Dictator of the mole people

395 posts
The dogs bollox
DOB: I am Young

I am: An Alien

Country flag:
The time society theory is that, time travelers from the future gave technology to the humans of the past and advanced there minds, then gave them the power to time travel, opening up thousands of diffrent societices.In the theory, the societies of time would merge, mankind would take vacations and live in diffrent times, set up cities and such. Imagine, you go to work or school, and you have a boss/teacher from 250 AD! Now this theory would open up parodoxes like crazy and may or may not end the universe, enless you go with the other theory that is, you could do anything in the past, and your actions lead up to the society we have today. The anti-paradox theory is complex and confusing.
Edited by Dragonofthenorth, 27 November 2011 - 02:41 AM.

Because although i die, our freedoms will be won

So i die...The Resistance lives on

Ok, it's 2012, you know the drill, lets teach these mayans whos boss

I use to be a adventurer like you, but then i took a arrow to the knee

Put it in and make sure it's tight...and that's how you tie a knot

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin
"I never asked for nothing, and that's just what I got."-flobots
#10 Ancient Egypt, Helicopters, Mysteries, And More...: post #10
dreamwalker
Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:26 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,663 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
Who, me? Bait? Surely you jest Harte! Nah, it's a helicopter. :)
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
Page 1 of 5
Next
»
Back to Arcana & Ancient Civilisations · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Cyber Cafe
→ Arcana & Ancient Civilisations

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins