Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Cyber Cafe
Apokalypse
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Maria Laach Monastery (16Th Century) Prophecy
- - - - -
Started by FraZZleD, Oct 04 2014 04:56 PM

Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic
#1 Maria Laach Monastery (16Th Century) Prophecy: post #1
FraZZleD
Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:56 PM
FraZZleD
Conspirator

Elite Member

288 posts
The dogs bollox
Interests:I love everything God has created, the mountains, oceans, rivers, forests and the country.

Helping people is what I have done my entire life.

Researching anything and everything via the internet. It's the best library of all.

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams
DOB: I Still feel Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families,cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades. They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.
After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.

NOTE: The poisonous clouds sounds just like chemtrails......

I'd say she was pretty darn accurate considering the time of her life.

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

Back to Apokalypse

1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Alexa (1)
Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Cyber Cafe
→ Apokalypse

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6
Licensed to: ConspiracyCafe.Net

RSS Feed