Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
Cappuccino Bar
Health & happiness
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital
- - - - -
Started by malo, Aug 18 2014 04:50 PM

Please log in to reply

6 replies to this topic
#1 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #1
malo
Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:50 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
DOB: Unknown

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
Still having trouble posting links here....

Google it.

A woman with Ebola like symptoms is in the University of New Mexico Hospital.

Lovely.

I guess Albuquerque will be ground zero for the new plague.

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#2 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #2
Noneoftheabove
Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:15 PM
Noneoftheabove
Conspiratus Maximus

VIP Elite Member

1,672 posts
Totally Scrotnig
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
Still having trouble posting links here....
Google it.
A woman with Ebola like symptoms is in the University of New Mexico Hospital.
Lovely.
I guess Albuquerque will be ground zero for the new plague.

http://www.cbsnews.c...g-sierra-leone/

I'm a little dubious that this is ebola. It incubated for 11+ days (assuming she brought it from overseas). The incubation period is 2-21 days (21 days is the quarantine period which would mean 21 days is an extreme maximum). The average incubation period is 4-6 days.

Given the length of the incubation period - she probably picked up something local.
.45 ACP Because Shooting Twice is Just Silly!

#3 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #3
malo
Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:35 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
DOB: Unknown

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
Local news is apparently trying to terrorize the city.

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#4 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #4
MajorUrsaNorte
Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:02 PM
MajorUrsaNorte
Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

VIP Elite Member

4,201 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
DOB: Good side of 40

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
Be not deceived.

We are not being told the truth about Ebola. The current strain is capable of mutating at an alarming rate, sometimes more than one mutation per host. This strain is also airborne, though in a limited capacity.

The Ebola breakout in Africa has gone beyond control. We could see millions dead from this in a matter of months and the only hope is to contain it and let the virus run its course. Problem is, we can't contain it.

Look for the virus to explode in many Muslim countries next. This month is the Haj or Pilgramige to Mecca, a requirement for ALL Muslims at least once in their lifetime. Millions of Muslims will funnel through Mecca over this time and be in tightly packed throngs and cramped quarters. There is a good chance that some devout Muslim will be infected and unconciously spread the disease during his time in route or in Mecca.

This includes many hundreds of thousands of Muslims living in "Western" countries.

We have not even begun to see what Hell on Earth looks like, but we all may get a first hand look very soon.

Prepare by having large quantities of immune system boosting herbs and vitamins on hand. There is no real cure and the frequency with which this virus mutates means that any vaccine is useless by the time it becomes availible. Your only hope is to have a robust immune system with which to fight this virus off with. Another tip is to move your body pH toward alkaline. You should have a blood pH of between 7.2 and 7.4. This can be done through diet and additions of food grade hdrogen peroxide (which was developed to fight cancer and garnered its inventor a Nobel Prize). Bad bugs can't thrive in an oxygen right environment and alkaline blood contains more oxygen than acidic blood.

Please be wary and avoid instances where you are forced to interact with suspect persons or large public places. Hand sanitizers won't kill Ebola. Make your own sanitizer by creating a sodium hypochlorite solution. One part regular unscented bleach into nine parts water. That will kill any bad bug on the planet.

This is real folks and it ain't gonna stay put in Africa.

MuN

Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.
#5 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #5
MajorUrsaNorte
Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:04 AM
MajorUrsaNorte
Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

VIP Elite Member

4,201 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
DOB: Good side of 40

Country flag:
Idiot in Chief sends 3,000 US Army troops to "battle" Ebola in Liberia.

Not likely.

Those troops are there so the US can claim a portion of the vast mineral and gemstone resources in West Africa. We wait until the outbreak is so bleak so the we can swoop in and be seen as rescuers just to buy a seat at the table when everything gets carved up.

If we really gave a shit about stopping Ebola or saving the poor people of West Africa, we would have been over there 2 months ago at the minimum.

I call imperial bullshit on this one.

MuN

Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.
#6 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #6
dreamwalker
Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:35 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

Country flag:
I hadn't even considered Mecca MuN. You are correct. It's scary stuff.
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#7 Woman With Ebola Type Symptoms In Unm Hospital: post #7
dreamwalker
Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:41 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

Country flag:
Not to mention every untreated case that hasn't come forward is one more opportunity for somebody to weaponize it..
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
Back to Health & happiness · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ Cappuccino Bar
→ Health & happiness

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6
Licensed to: ConspiracyCafe.Net

RSS Feed