Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] Zodiac Killer Alive & Killing In Canada For 40 Years?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
1702346150734.png

Conspiracy Cafe Home: Zodiac Killer Alive & Killing In Canada For 40 Years? - Conspiracy Cafe Home

Logo
Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help

Advanced
Forums
MembersPortalCalendar
Conspiracy Cafe Home> Free Cafe> ConspiraciesCafe RulesView New ContentRSS Feed
(2 Pages)+1

You cannot start a new topic
Topic Reply Icon Add Reply
Zodiac Killer Alive & Killing In Canada For 40 Years? Possible Link Between BC Serial Killer & Zodiac Killer
#[email protected]_*
Group:Guests
Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

HE DROVE A VAN WITH CHAINS HANGING FROM THE CEILING!!! The Genocide Relating to Canada's MMIWG's & Aboriginal Children

WARNING!!! THIS POST HAS GRAPHIC CONTENT AND MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS! IT IS MEANT TO INFORM NOT UPSET PEOPLE.

He molested my daughter. Bound her (she demonstrated a hog tie positon), anally raped (to keep her hymen intact), and tortured her…. Stuck her with pins, put live spiders on her….. from the age of 21 months to 8 years of age before she told.

He told her he would cut us up with a chainsaw if she told and turned a chainsaw on in front of her. She has described in graphic detail two very gory murder scenes, one of a woman the other of a child. She has drawn me two pictures of meat she saw this supposed vegeterian eat that looked like a woman being skinned above the navel throughout the groin. The second picture had bite marks on it, and smaller genitalia and no dots where pubic hair would be…. She looked up and me and said, “This one was younger”. She tells me of how she was made to lure a child from a park, and was consistent with everything from the weather, the clothes the child wore, the clips in her hair, months after her initial revelation.

I called America’s Most Wanted because they had a show regarding the missing Eastside Women at the time and said I didn’t know what to do with this information. The Vancouver Police hired a Play Therapist to work my child for 9 months. The therapist saw the picture she drew and said, “That does look like a woman!” The therapist dropped my child after 9 months, and said, “I don’t know what that guy did to her, but she has been severely traumatized and I am not qualifed to help her”.

My child had a horrific terror one night that she was running around the house frantically saying he was coming to get us and that I didn’t know what he was going to do to us. She described his tool box in his van behind the driver seat….. Previously she described him using beak like pliers to pull out the lady’s teeth, and that molor teeth were really hard to get out…. How would she know that???

He gave me used women’s clothing and wallets saying they came from a swap meet. I found more clothing and shoes in my stuff buried in the closet and shed that were never mine. He drove around in many different vans with no windows, one van with heavy duty chains hanging from the ceiling behind the passenger seat. He often threw away his clothing and new runners claiming clothes were cheap and not made like they used to…..

Around the time the killings started in British Columbia, Canada, he built and co-owned a house in 100 Mile house with his father just off the "Highway of Tears", and kept that house at least a decade after he moved down Vancouver way. Original victims circle the property and Colleen McMillan was found practically in the backyard. He often went for stints out of town anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks, driving different vans, sometimes the van with the chains hanging from the ceiling... My timelines show often when Vancouver Eastside, or women along the Highway disappeared.

He lived in Germany during WWII, and said they used to kick around skulls for fun. He said he was terribly abused by his mother, beaten and locked in a cold, dark cellar for days with no food. His father did nothing to help him. He lied about immigrating to the United States, but had a brother living in San Diego during the Zodiac killings and I have relative information that may point him being the Zodiac Killer. He moved to Canada when Zodiac disappeared and killings started in 100 Milehouse area where he lived, and along the, “Highway of Tears”. In fact if you look up the name Henning Lagies on the internet you will find the site where his story is on there about seeing 5 whirlwinds touch down in a field when he was 11 years of age, and the stellar map shows it to be a pentagram…..

He has a secret compartment under his bathroom floor where he told me not to stand because I would fall through the wood, and he was always claiming that he had to take his toilet off the floor again and again. I recognized his handwriting in the movie about the Zodiac Killer, and I immediately said to my husband, “That is just like Henning’s writing!” Years later I mentioned it, and how it was weird he had that compartment under his floor. My husband jokingly said, “Yeah maybe he was secretly taking out dirt from his apartment”. I said, “Oh my God, he brought me two big garbage bags of dirt to my house and said it was fertilizer, and it had woodchips, and nails, etc, consistent with a floor being dug up.

There is so much more...... And I have incredible details.... This is just the tip of the iceberg
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#2Guest_MelodyWall_*
Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

New enlarged photo shows more clarity in how BC Serial Killer suspect and Zodiac composite appear to match BC Serial Killer Suspect Matches Zodiac Composite with Added Beard

New enlarged photo show's suspect wearing the same watch found at the murder scene of Cheri Jo Bates BC Serial Killer & Zodiac Killer Suspects Wore Same Watch

New Handwriting sample shows striking similiarities to Zodiac's writing on car door Similarities Between BC Serial Killer Suspect's Writing & Zodiac's Writing

New Photo shows suspect with a pen light in his shirt pocket, as Zodiac used as a scope on his gun in the dark BC Serial Killer Suspect Always Carried a "Pen Light", as Zodiac Used to Scope Out Victims

Composite of Highway of Tears suspect resembles a young Henning in 1974, the same year Zodiac went out of site in US 1974 Highway of Tears Suspect Resembles a "Young", Henning at the Time
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#3User offline Firesong
Evil Genius
Icon
Group:Senior Member

DOB: I knew Moses

I am: Way Too Cool

Country flag:
Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter.

However, the handwriting does not match, nor do the watches (one band is uniform in size, the other tapers slightly away from the watch.)
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#4Guest_MelodyWall_*
Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

I am sending out emails to everyone I know to request that they please watch my video at http://www.youtube.c...c&feature=share

This video is for an awareness and fundraising campaign so that I can raise the funds to complete my books and forensics that may point the man who terribly abused my child as being one of the serial killers in British Columbia responsible for many missing and murdered women over the past 40 years. In my research on the missing women in BC I accidentally stumbled across details that may point this man to being the Zodiac killer, simply killing equal distances on both sides of the border since the late 1960's.

This all started with my pursuit of justice for what happened to my little girl, and how my fight drew me closer to the missing and murdered women in BC, knowing that the same man who abused my child is likely responsible for so many other crimes. It is my hope that one day I may find answsers to help bring peace to so many families who suffer.

Please watch my video directly on Youtube and submit your "Like", vote so that I may increase my viewership stats and show investors that my story is worthwhile. My project will soon be posted at Crowdfund Innovations & Support Entrepreneurs where those working on projects such as fiilm and books can receive donations from investors who want to fund their project. The site receives 1 million hits per month, so with your support I may finally find the answers that I have been searching for the past 12.5 years now. Once my project is posted anyone will be able to make a pledge to my cause. I will adivse when the project has been posted.... even a pledge of $1 will help my cause.
Please also visit my blog at http://zodiackillern...to-solving.html to learn more about the missing women in BC and raise my stats there too which I will use to show my project is worthwhile. I have already received over 53,000 hits on my blog in a six month period. The more personal side to my story is at http://www.voiceforb...s.blogspot.com/ where I have received over 13,000 hits in about a two month period.

Please share these links.... in particular the Youtube link as this is where I need hits the most as I have already established many hits on my blog.... the video will be used when I post my project for investors to view my plea for help and this is where I need the most help getting the word out and people to view and like my video.

Together we can make a difference.

Thank you everyone so much for your support.

Melody
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#5User online dreamwalker
Searcher of the Realms
Icon
Group:R&D Member

DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Free to Speak here

Country flag:
Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

View PostMelodyWall, on 15 October 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

I am sending out emails to everyone I know to request that they please watch my video at http://www.youtube.c...c&feature=share

This video is for an awareness and fundraising campaign so that I can raise the funds to complete my books and forensics that may point the man who terribly abused my child as being one of the serial killers in British Columbia responsible for many missing and murdered women over the past 40 years. In my research on the missing women in BC I accidentally stumbled across details that may point this man to being the Zodiac killer, simply killing equal distances on both sides of the border since the late 1960's.

This all started with my pursuit of justice for what happened to my little girl, and how my fight drew me closer to the missing and murdered women in BC, knowing that the same man who abused my child is likely responsible for so many other crimes. It is my hope that one day I may find answsers to help bring peace to so many families who suffer.

Please watch my video directly on Youtube and submit your "Like", vote so that I may increase my viewership stats and show investors that my story is worthwhile. My project will soon be posted at Crowdfund Innovations & Support Entrepreneurs where those working on projects such as fiilm and books can receive donations from investors who want to fund their project. The site receives 1 million hits per month, so with your support I may finally find the answers that I have been searching for the past 12.5 years now. Once my project is posted anyone will be able to make a pledge to my cause. I will adivse when the project has been posted.... even a pledge of $1 will help my cause.
Please also visit my blog at http://zodiackillern...to-solving.html to learn more about the missing women in BC and raise my stats there too which I will use to show my project is worthwhile. I have already received over 53,000 hits on my blog in a six month period. The more personal side to my story is at http://www.voiceforb...s.blogspot.com/ where I have received over 13,000 hits in about a two month period.

Please share these links.... in particular the Youtube link as this is where I need hits the most as I have already established many hits on my blog.... the video will be used when I post my project for investors to view my plea for help and this is where I need the most help getting the word out and people to view and like my video.

Melody

So how much you asking for? Just curious.
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#6Guest_MelodyWall_*
Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

View Postdreamwalker, on 16 October 2011 - 04:44 AM, said:

View PostMelodyWall, on 15 October 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

Melody

So how much you asking for? Just curious.

I need $3000 to complete the book and $10,000+ for forensics. I will be posting the quote from the PI soon to show this is indeed how much it costs. I don't want to talk specifics on work to be completed by the PI, but will share what I found after work is completed.

I do contribute my own money into this as well, but after two years of making very little headway and encouragement to set up a fund from people who have seen my story, I have finally found a way to do it. The project will be set up legitimately through www.indiegogo.com where investors look for projects to invest in. The site gets 1 million hits per month, so anyone can help by just watching my video and passing on the link to build my stats so that I can show investors my project is worthwhile.

If I make less than what is required, I will just prioritize which forensics get completed first. My first goal is getting the book out which may in turn lead to bringing in money to do forensics after the fact. If by chance I raise more than what I initially said I need, I have more forensics that could be completed.... I mean I could probably never raise enough to do all that I want done, but I just want to chip away at it to document as much as I can so I have something tangible to present to authorities and more than just a story.... I have tried for over 12 years to get them to listen and so it is obvious I need documentation before any police are going to listen.

I will let people know when my project is set up at indiegogo.com so they can donate if they want.... I am just working through some banking/paypal specifics right now.

Thanks
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#7User offline KonaK0N@
Senior Operative
Icon
Group:Member

DOB: I Still Look Young

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

On a lighter note, MelodyWall, why not sign up to this lovely forum and keep us posted?
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#8User online dreamwalker
Searcher of the Realms
Icon

Country flag:
Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

Really haven't gotten the 13 grand yet? Sorry, I'm going to call you a con. If you are legitimate, it is my own karma I'll have to deal with. I'm not about to see any member of this site be taken for a penny. Prove me wrong. Post all material that can be referenced. Post pay-pal statements as to how much you have taken in. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.

-Dreamwalker
This post has been edited by dreamwalker: 17 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#9User offline Firesong
Evil Genius
Icon
Group:Senior Member

DOB: I knew Moses

I am: Way Too Cool

Country flag:
Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:01 AM

I've seen this exact post, verbatim, before.

If there was any chance of this guy being Zodiac, hundreds of private investigators and established crime authors would be all over the story, like unto white on rice.

If your kid was abused, then the poor child has my deepest sympathy.
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#10Guest_MelodyWall_*
Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

I am posting the project on www.indiegogo.com where people who are working on projects for book, film and the like can post their project and investors can choose to invest in whatever interests them.

The reason I have not tried to do any fundraising in the past is exactly because I knew there would be people accusing me of this....

However after numerous people have sent me personal emails, as well as several members on Above Top Secret who have urged me to set something up, and have encouraged me that there are people willing to help, I finally decided to set something up.

I have no problem showing what comes in, and what goes out, receipts, etc. I obviously have to do that to avoid paying taxes on the money, etc. In addition I have to set up a tiered system where investors will receive somehting back as a perk, according to the site rules. This will all be tracked.

I fully expect people to be skeptical, and it is just something that I have to deal with. I did this based on support from numerous people who have followed my story, as well as the timing with the Missing Women Inquiry starting on October 11 and the report needing to be completed by the end of this year, I felt compelled to step up and try to do something to get some answers while the inquiry is underway and the story is in media...

It is unfortunate that people who have not followed my story, have not reviewed ALL the details on my blog, etc judge me when they really don't know exactly what my story is about. This story originates with the rape and torture of my child, her disclosures of graphic murder scenes and acts of cannibalism. I have two reports from Children's Hospital supporting her abuse and that her stories of murder and cannibalism are not deceptive or from mental illness.... I informed the RCMP of this and they didn't care.... nor did they care to contact the play therapist hired by the Vancouver Police which also supports my child being exposed to extrememe violence and that she displayed dismemberment themes in her play, amongst a ton of other details...

There is so much more to this story than whether this man is Zodiac... I have always said this may only be some strange coincidences. I only accidentally stumbled upon details while researching the missing women in British Columbia. I do however absolutely believe this man is the BC serial killer who has been claiming victims for 40 years, and I have a lot of reasons to believe that which are covered on my blog if you fully review all the details.

My goal is also to bring awareness to this story, not only for what happened to my child, the negligence of the RCMP which is well documented here in British Columbia, but for the familes of so many missing and murdered loved ones here. There wouldn't be an inquiry into the negligence of the police if they were actually doint their job, so people who say the cops would be all over this are just misinformed.... that is why Robert Pickton remained free for nearly a decade after they first had information and physical evidence they never tested that pointed him to being a serial killer.

It is an absolute disgrace and being called names, or falsely accused of being a con, etc will not deter me from continuing my fight for justice.... it is too bad that more people wouldn't step up and donate their services such as the PI who can complete the forensics, etc, instead of just holding out their hand for money when this is about peoples lives....

I accept the negative things some will say about me and I thank those who have given me their support over the past two years that I have worked diligenetly on trying to find justice for my little girl and the families of missing and murdered women in British Columbia.
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#11User online dreamwalker
Searcher of the Realms
Icon

Country flag:
Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

OK, good. State specifically why you need $13,000 dollars. Why you have not been able to raise this minimal amount considering the number of sites that you have posted on? How much have you raised so far? Sounds like you are doubtful on the Zodiac connection at this point. If you were using it as a ploy to raise attention, kudos. Though legitimacy will be imbedded in truthful details. I would recommend honesty to achieve your goals.
PS. If the PI is "donating his services" why is he getting paid? Why is there a monetary basis for this in any way?
OK I really want some details. The police have been working on this. You have a Private Investigator who is working pro bono. You have brought up links to the Zodiac cases, though the similarities are in question. What is the $13,000 for? the book? The movie? Simply to bring attention to the matter? If legitimate don't you think this would all be taken care of?
Are you being conned?
This post has been edited by dreamwalker: 17 October 2011 - 04:51 PM

Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
#12Guest_MelodyWall_*
Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:51 PM

I have to do a few things to show to you what I am talking about with fees for forensics, but I will let you know when I have it posted on my blog so that people can see what I have been quoted for this work.

I cannot share all the details of the work I wanted completed just as the police would not openly share what they are all doing with an investigation....

Forensics are extremely expensive. For example I have a quote from a reputable firm for handwriting analysis and it is minimum $2,500 just for that alone. I have to do fingerprinting which includes identifying all prints on objects and eliminating them, determining source of protein on a used woman's wallet he gave me, getting DNA profile for that, and a whole lot of other stuff that I cannot speak about until the work is completed.

I am absolutely 100% honest about everything that I speak of. My credibility is extremely important and I would not embelish anything in order to seek attention. I personally think that the coincidences about Henning being Zodiac are beyond being just a coincidence, but that is my personal opinion. I cannot be so bold as to say he is indeed Zodiac without further proof such as perhaps providing fingerprinting and DNA that I can present to authorities so they will actually investigate him themselves. Personally I find it very odd that he matches the composite, his handwriting appears to match Zodiac, and they way he toyed with me using Zodiac pharasing and idealisms many years ago, before I knew anything about Zodiac... it is far too much to just share on a blog or in a forum and that is why I am writing the book.

I am however bold enough to say that I absolutely believe he is a killer here in British Columbia and there are a whole lot of reasons for me to believe that and many are described in different places on my blog, so I will not attempt to repeat them here. I also have audio of my child describing the most horrific events that most anyone will ever hear and that will be released when the book is finished.

As for the funding I have a filmaker helping me write the book because I am not an author I cannot do it by myself and I need help. I have paid off part of the contract, but I have been struggling to pay off the final $3000. I have taken custody of my granddaughter who is my daughter's baby and she was exposed to drugs and alcohol in utero leaving her with special needs. I don't work outside the home anymore and devote my time to care for her. This means that I just haven't been able to raise the funds that I need to complete the book or forensics.

I have not raised any money yet as I only just posted the video a couple days ago and I made it so I could post it on indiegogo.com when I post my project. I still have to set up a paypal account though before I can do that. The video is not necessarly to get general public to donate, but it gives them a venue to do so if they choose. My plea to the public is to watch the video and build my stats so that I will interest investors from indiegogo. I also hope that people will share the link which in turn will also help to build my stats. I am no different than any other person there posting a project that they require funding for.

The money required is $3000 to pay off my contract for the help I need to finish my book. The other 10,000 + is from a direct quote from the PI at Tokala Consulting for work that I need done. I will have to forward the email to my desktop, print it, scan and post it on my blog to show proof of this. I will however have to block out specifics so as not to give away to Henning everything that I am working on....

As for the authorities, well the RCMP never listened to me or my child 12.5 years ago, although the VPD did hire a play therapist to work with my child for 9 months, but the RCMP failed to communicate with them to recieve the reports etc. I called the RCMP in 2007 and said I had hospital reports supporting my child's abuse and her depictions of murder and cannibalism, but they didn't care. In January of 2010 I wrote a couple letters to the FBI about Henning possibly being Zodiac and 4 months later I got a "Not Read", receipt on them, meaning they deleted them without ever even opening them....

This is what I have been up against, and so I have to do the work myself to try and get anybody to listen. As for the RCMP I really don't think after all their embarassement over the missing women and Robert Pickton, etc, that they want to admit that they screwed up by not listening to me either, potentially causing dozens and dozens of more women to be murderd over the past 12.5 years since I first tried to tell them my story.... a child does not draw skinned female genitalia as meat she saw this guy eat, describe the most horrific and gruesome of murder scenes, plyers used to pull out a ladies teeth, etc for no reason.... this has haunted me for over a decade and I cannot rest without finding answers, not just for me, but for so many families who suffer... I feel their pain becuase my daughter and I have both suffered too. I am however blessed enough to still have my daughter alive, although she has been a drug addict since the age of 12, at least she isn't lost like so many others here...
Reply image MultiQuote
Reply icon Reply
Search Topic

|-- Conspiracies

← Previous TopicConspiraciesNext Topic →
(2 Pages)+1

You cannot start a new topic
Topic Reply Icon Add Reply

Fast Reply

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Free Top Site

IP.Board

English (USA)

Time Now: Oct 25 2011 03:12 AM
Back to topForum HomeDelete My CookiesMark Board As ReadPowered By IP.Board 3.0.2 © 2011 IPS, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator: