Constantly darkness an whispers traveling

Darkplaces

Ok so im new to this site. I needed to find out what is going on an need help. So ever since I can remember I've always had lucid dreams. Can't seem to ever awake from these either. Can't move can't speak. Well my lucid dreams seem so real for example,I find myself always at a run down amusement park. It's dark an always like a mist fog ️. The roller coasters are always broken an i always see this one shawdow walking around.everytime I show up in this lucid dream there's that shawdow walking. I've tried to follow it but it ends up with it bringing me to the top of that broken coaster where I fall and the falling never stops until I awake. Now bare with me. Last night I had the most bizzar lucid dream. Once again paralysed from movement or talking or waking up. This time it was a man. I could see him clear as day. He had on a dingy white T-shirt and dirty jeans. His face was full of fear. He said he had to go back so finally I asked where? Back where?I was confused an felt like I was being watched but not by him. He said I needed to come with him to try. He said this place we go to is a place where you can never return back to family or friends ever again. He said he as been in this dark places for centuries back an forth from different realms. So I wanted to face my fears and go with him. He opened this old age door that had mold and chipped paint. When he open the door I walked in and fell against this old couch brown with leather. It was like the room had changed when walking in. It was a small office like room. He said to me we had to hurry because staying in that room wasn't good. He began pointing out a house on some map and as he was trying to show me where to go,the lights where going dim. I heard these strange noises like laughing, I felt so scared. It wasn't a good feeling at all. So then I was able to glance at what he was showing me before the lights dimmed. The man said we have to go before they get here. He said we won't be able to see anything if we stay in this room. He grabbed my arm an asked if I was ready. I said yes I don't wanna stay here. Next to him was this window but it was like a portal with different neutral colors swirling around. When I jumped in with him it was like falling from a rollercoaster non stop of that feeling. I was going through these what seemed like vessels I could hear the swirl noises almost like being under water. When I got to the end I was standing outside in front of a one story light pink house. But once again it was dark outside and different looking from any other kind of dark, the man said a woman named April lives here. I asked why we were here he was able to put his hand on mine and show me everything. This man and his wife for years they have been hiding away from these evil men. They had rode up on there horses to this house and the woman (April) had a baby in her hands, she and the man had hidden the baby under the house and the horse men took the mother and father away. Years went by and they never came back. The baby was still under the house. When the man let go of my hand I had looked at him his face was full of misery. He said he wants to bring his baby home. That's all he said ( I wants my baby home) just like that I woke up. I never had such vivid dream. An the bad part is this dream will now continue no matter what. I always have dark dreams. I've tried everything. It's always dark outside an feeling this fearfull feeling it's so hard to describe. But if anyone can tell me anything I can do to stop these dark dreams from happening it would be great.

SensitiveAbility

Dark places welcome!

Some would say it is sleep paralysis at times it could be, but what a lot of people don't understand or realize the abilities that spirits or demons or aliens have the ability when we are asleep because we are so open that a lot of times we think our dreams are not. Why some people wake up with scratches bruising and a dream feels as if it's real and you've just done it, because it did really happen. When we are asleep our spirit is more vulnerable for attacks and demons and Aliens love to do that. I know there's going to be some people on here that's going to say no you were it was sleep paralysis it was this it was that could possibly be but I doubt it if it is at Vivid to you it was not sleep paralysis.