Constitutional Convention ??

TimeNot_0

I was going to put this in the other thread - John T/Russia but decided it was not really the same.
Does JT have anything to do with this? Does it relate to JT? I don't know.

'constitutional convention'?

Did Michigan just trigger 'constitutional convention'? Bid gains steam | Fox News

It could make the future really bad perhaps or perhaps really good, or do nothing at all!
Right now the Supreme Court has given another ruling about future Elections and all of that also been in the News lately.

I necessarily will not have time to add much to this thread if there is anything to add, but there was a discussion on another forum a day back now or couple of days back about how this could or could not turn out.

And the Constitutional Convention may or may not whatever be whatever whatever.
I have no idea, but with some of the News lately I thought I just add JT to it anyway.

Michigan matters, because by some counts it was the 34th state to do so. That makes two-thirds.

As far as I understand, one took place in 1787 which changed the original Constitution with the Articles of Confederation and changed it and perhaps added the Bill of Rights to it.

I would have to read up on this stuff to know what anyone is or is not saying about any of it.
It just does not happen very often in the history of this USA whatever.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

According to the scuttlebutt it could bring in a lot of other topics besides a balanced budget. It could include interstate commerce, health care, taxes (somthing I have to complete) other various topics of interest that have been included lately by Congress whatever.
I do not know the full scope of this topic or even the Past History per-say of this topic. Only what scuttlebutt rumors have been brought up already.
It depends I guess.

Look to the search function of the Internet I guess.

Back in 1786 -

Constitutional Convention (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many of the states’ older and more experienced leaders may have simply been too busy with the local affairs of their states to attend the Convention,[4]:65 which had originally been planned to strengthen the existing Articles of Confederation, not to write a constitution for a completely new national government.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

Probably won't happen until a N-war happens.
It never passed Federal Courts since 1971-73 or so on the Article V wikipedia entry that can be gotten to by the Constitutional Convention wikipedia link.
And at that rate I will probably be dead anyway.
Probably nothing to discuss here.
Just disgusting, I guess.
------------------------------------------------------------
work on my new music song:
"I'm not a dude, just a dud sorta death warmed over."
"I don't have maids, only "Made in China"!

spacealf - YouTube
trying to do Titor's song over with new better sounding audio/interface also.

walt willis

According to the scuttlebutt it could bring in a lot of other topics besides a balanced budget. It could include interstate commerce, health care, taxes (somthing I have to complete) other various topics of interest that have been included lately by Congress whatever.
I do not know the full scope of this topic or even the Past History per-say of this topic. Only what scuttlebutt rumors have been brought up already.
It depends I guess.

Look to the search function of the Internet I guess.

Back in 1786 -

Constitutional Convention (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many of the states’ older and more experienced leaders may have simply been too busy with the local affairs of their states to attend the Convention,[4]:65 which had originally been planned to strengthen the existing Articles of Confederation, not to write a constitution for a completely new national government.

You are correct! Most people today are unaware of the fact that the "Bill of Rights" was demanded to be included in our U.S. Constitution before "All" of the states would sign on the new Constitution.

Schools don't teach things that are not politically correct.

This is why we have drifted far field from our founders intent for our way of life.

Outhouse based education/Indoctrination school system has done its job well.

TimeNot_0

The only thing I can say is that to me back in high school that this way of thinking about how this Country should be (now in the future a lot more) was not taught to me, either in grade school or high school back then (and yes I am older than some other people).
It was Grace from God, not Power or the literal translation they assume since I guess that time.
But then there has not been a N-war yet. I also assume that all of us here and them are just "human" and "humans" sometimes to me have weird ideas.
Oh, well, hurl away! I assume that I don't have much to say about it, and that they would think other people are more important with what they say. (Adversity to me then I guess).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Other music needed! I thought that was covered in the '70's.

Last edited: