COVID vaccines cause miscarriage & birth defects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
Have you noticed all the died suddenly deaths have stopped happening? Makes me wonder if it was all just more bullshit made up by the news media to get peoples attention.

Depends on the content.

I just heard it straight from a friend whom works in healthcare that some are really dying from heart attack
because of the Moderna vax.

So IMO, They probably stopped because it became true.

I had the Moderna and have had zero side effects affecting me.....(knocks on wood)

This, is why I stopped ALL media coming in especially the YouTube talking head loonies.

What is truth anymore?
Whatever you want it to be these daze.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
While I'm open-minded and encourage the discussion of all ideas, I have to agree that this thread contains a lot of unverified information, on a topic that's highly sensitive and debatable.

We have a lot of discussions that are based on unverified information, sure. But they're never about such a sensitive topic as this.

We don't do that often, but we decided to close this thread. I don't like closing threads. But I prefer that, to spreading false information about a highly sensitive topic.

Feel free to reach us (@Num7 and @Wind7) in a PM if you have any concerns or questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.