Curious if anyone has seen a UFO similar to this description.

Falkon303

When I was younger, I was on my way to a Homecoming dance in my brother's pickup truck, and as usual I was looking out at the stars.

I saw 4 stars, quite a bit apart in distance, slightly further apart that the big dipper. What interested me is that they formed a perfect square. I hadn't noticed it before, so I was staring at it trying to figure out why.

I watched as the 4 stars began to move. At first I through it was a coincidence and maybe they were four planes or something, but they rotated in perfect symmetry. We passed some trees, and they were out of sight for a second, but when I saw them again, they were meeting in the middle.

They combined into one light, and then simply vanished.

I never saw anything like it again until I was up late one night at my dad's house watching TV. A program from the 1970s or early 80s (not sure which date) came on about ufos. It showed some craft doing the exact same thing.

What's weird I guess is that I am a skeptic by nature, so if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have even thought it possible. If I had to guess, I would say it's perhaps a highly classified military craft, or maybe an exercise performed by jets at high altitude (seems unlikely though). Anyways, I am curious if anyone out there has seen anything similar, and if so, where and when?