de ja vu

Tron1

I had dreams for a long time that something was going to happen with the future, i dreamt two years ago that my old friend's dealership went on fire, i was in 2022, i saw a sky rise burnt up too i wish i could show you what they are building near me. It was a skyrise, I was coming back from a run and after the fights in 2014 i was wondering why i wasn't contacted again about it. A person I used to be friend's with bumped into me last night around traffic rush hour 5:00, it was pitch dark i started yelling at him as he bumped into me. He was on a stupid cellphone and wasn't watching. I looked at him I remembered the dream and i was being driven around by someone i could see everything touch feel i couldnt see this guy's face, I watched his face yesterday sort of shape shift from cloudy to a face. I was like really. I do not have bad eye sight. Rarely don't miss anything. I told him stop brining me in time. He goes It wasn't me i told him it was you in that blue f 150. He was stunned to hear it, He goes how do you remember that. I told him I remember everything. And to keep walking he walked away with the American Eagle over his head flipping me off. I laughed. Now I know something is going on that people are not telling me.

GLXYCUBED

I've had dreams of future events many times. Some where serious, others as mundane as a sports event. Somebody is F$#@!NG with us...