dimensions and people

actualy 1 time opened a portal to the other dimension , may sound like bull shit , but has someone used dmt ? well i have never used it but people say you can travel true dimensions with dmt , but only on astral level , dmt is naturaly produced by the pineal gland in your brain , you guys should watch the videos on youtube people talking about using dmt its fucking awesome , some day im gonna try it to , so i was working at a gas station , sitting no cars , no work and then a thought came across my mind , trying to teleport from one location to another , i imagined my self in seconds to another location , 100 times + but it didnt work , then suddently everyting became purple , there was a hole in my vision , purple and it was spining , sitting on my chair i was holy shit wtf , then i shook my head in disbelief and it was gone , cant make it again :(
try not to overthink or more important plan anything out...they will surely happen again if you want them too but forcing them or having expectations is always a sure way not to have one. It's weird but that just seems to be the way it is. You can setup a ritual like a journal or alter to prepare for altered states but these are just tools like anything else. hope to hear more.

Tweety

Those who do recreational drugs will see an alternate reality to what they would see in that moment and I heard about experiments with lsd that can make it possible for the subject to travel in another dimension.