Do You Think Less and Less People Are Smoking?

tymeonadime

I can't do the Native American method, because I do enjoy smokeless tobacco as well.

I don't buy marijuanna. I haven't in years. Living where I do, it's easy to find places to set out a few plants here and there. People used to grow their own tobacco around here too, but when the government bought the commercial tobacco plots from local farmers they passed some kind if addendum stopping people from that's as well. It's easier, and actually less illegal to grow a single Mary J plant as it is to grow the single tobacco plant.

I have taken to making oils from my plants. It's a ton less smoke to inhale, the smell is less, and actually different and it's easier to conceal and deal with. My best educated guess is that in this oil form it's not as harmful to my body.

I suffer extreme migraines and smoking a little dab of the oil will most always help me. Either by easing the pain, or by allowing me to cope with it at least.

Doc Brown ish

More and more people are vaping instead, I've noticed a lot of young people take up vaping who have never tried smoking.
Vaping seems to have a much greater cool factor than smoking ever had because it's not just about the act of vaping, it's as much about the vapouriser your using.
Tanks, drip tips, sub ohm mods, coils and a verity of flavoured e liquids and many ways to custom mod your kit.
People talk about there vaping kit the way me and my friends used to talk about modifying our cars when I was a younger man.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, vaping is the new trend right now. Seems a lot of folks are into it big time!

Doc Brown ish

Yeah, vaping is the new trend right now. Seems a lot of folks are into it big time!

If it hasn't happened already I wonder how long it will be before we see a main character in a film vaping.
Think off all the great cinematic moments that involved smoking.. Clint Eastwood riding into town as the mysterious stranger, strikes a match on the wood post to light his cigar.
Would that moment be so cool if Clint Eastwood had rode into town and clicked his vape mod button 4 times in quick succession to switch it on haha.
Directors will have to find new ways to add tension to a shot if the character is a vaper.