Donald Trump Shouting Match With CNN Reporter At Press Conference "You Are Fake News"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Donald Trump Shouting Match With CNN Reporter At Press Conference "You Are Fake News"

I thought that was pretty interesting.

It's well known that a lot of the MSM are pretty much propaganda outlets. I don't watch the US news a lot, but we certainly have our own super corrupted MSM in Quebec, for instance. Information that is the equivalent of what McDonald's is to food: Total trash that keeps you dumb and asleep.

Now Trump calling CCN fake news in front of everyone sure makes you wonder how he's gonna treat the corrupted MSM who are going to build fake or made up stories about him during the next 4 years. Think about it. Maybe he's gonna call them out like he did, which is probably the best he can do. The best for him but also the best for us, right...? It might wake up some folks, make them aware that the news agency they listen to, are super corrupted.

What do you think?

SarahAlways

Is he being attacked by fake stories, or are fake stories actually helping him build distrust in the media? If millions of people no longer believe anything that is reported, what kind of advantage would that give someone?

TnWatchdog

I think Trump handled it well...I would have lost it and would have cussed him out big time. Most, not all, of these reporters are liberal cry babies who didn't get their way so they behave this way. I watch Fox News for a couple of hours each day then watch how NBC will twist the stories on the Today Show to make Trump look bad...pathetic.
I have actually written twice to NBC about this and have decided not to watch their news anymore as it is raising my blood pressure, big time. They only want to report what they want you to hear...and it is garbage! CNN, MSNBC, and others are all the same. (Note...the local news is great, it is just the national reporters that SUCK. ..it is like someone harmed them...let's give them a crying towel while we play the violin)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is he being attacked by fake stories, or are fake stories actually helping him build distrust in the media? If millions of people no longer believe anything that is reported, what kind of advantage would that give someone?
I think it helps us. We're the ones at the receiving end, who are fed with the fake news.

If someone like the President of the US calls out the the news networks on their BS and is able to reach people directly without having his messages heavily tainted by biased and corrupted media, it makes those MSM kinda obsolete, don't you think?

SarahAlways

I think it helps us. We're the ones at the receiving end, who are fed with the fake news.

If someone like the President of the US calls out the the news networks on their BS and is able to reach people directly without having his messages heavily tainted by biased and corrupted media, it makes those MSM kinda obsolete, don't you think?
Perhaps. The media, in its most pure and unbiased form, are supposed to be the watchdogs. Who has that role now? Are independent news sources unbiased? Or is that a matter of perspective?

Last edited: