Drinking away my sorrows

haggiswashere

I just got my first A- in college today. I knew it was a matter of time until my streak ended but it still sucks. Cheer me up guys and gals. I could use a laugh.

Itheblaze

You see what's happen don't you? The coin has flipped! The brilliant days of heads and A+'s, are gone, gone, gone. Alas, the losing streak of tails and A-'s have come home to roost. Your world will always be off-white now. You'll be one of the commoner's. All your socks will lose it's mate in the dryer. An A+er, will always get your parking spot. Your dog will leave you and your girl will move in with your best friend. I can't go on! The agony! It's all soooooo sad!

haggiswashere

Yeah I really shouldn't be so upset about it, but yeah... I wasn't a very good student in high school, I have been breaking my back in factory for 10 years now and went back to school. I was really stoked I was doing so well, since I always had a confidence issue. I didn't really try in high school and I was super proud I was working full time, schooling full time, and keeping my family happy, all simultaneously while the kids 10 years my junior were whining about having to work 20 hours at jimmy johns with their parents paying for school and their housing. It was all about bragging rights and I am aware of how petty it sounds haha. But I have never been the smart successful guy before and it felt really good. I know a 3.9 is still good but yeah.