Erase and Replace

Ejie

Zenith
What if God is like a computer programmer and we are like characters in a computer simulation. Our reality is only real to us, but outside of the box we are just characters in a computer simulation. Anyways this brings me to the topic of time travel which is only perceived by our memories, so the point I’m trying to make is what if we can erase all our bad memories and replace them with good memories. Or like waking up from a coma and not remembering anything like amnesia, and then restarting fresh and new like pressing the reset button.

But anyways let’s pretend this is a computer simulation and the whole point of it all is to test the limits of this simulation, and just realizing that this is all a computer simulation is just the first step.

8thsinner

What if God is like a computer programmer and we are like characters in a computer simulation. Our reality is only real to us, but outside of the box we are just characters in a computer simulation. Anyways this brings me to the topic of time travel which is only perceived by our memories, so the point I’m trying to make is what if we can erase all our bad memories and replace them with good memories. Or like waking up from a coma and not remembering anything like amnesia, and then restarting fresh and new like pressing the reset button.

But anyways let’s pretend this is a computer simulation and the whole point of it all is to test the limits of this simulation, and just realizing that this is all a computer simulation is just the first step.
Computer simulation is one of the terms of appropriate language to begin describing reality but it's not in fact a computer thing, it's a quantum fractal.

And though I totally hear you on the memory thing, we have memories for a reason, and using your terms, the memory is never ever erased even if you get amnesia on earth, the memory is still in the field, or, the computers ram or what ever. It's known as the akosh, or akoshic record. Which has actually been proven in science now to exist.
We need our memories in order to learn and grow and evolve.

We definitely sometimes need to start over fresh sometimes though. Moving to new locations can help with this because the people you've left behind...when you met them they had different experiences with you and if you've evolved and they haven't as much then that dissonance can get quite uncomfortable.
Meeting people as the new and improved you is very appealing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I need to have a word with the programmer.