Confirmed Hoax Essential Clobber For Time Traveler's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

My arrival in this era was by accident. In less than two weeks I will be attempting to time travel again, but this time it will be by design and I will be fully prepared.

If you plan to time travel you need the correct clobber. The following advice will be useful for anyone who found a way of escaping Kronos shackles and plans to time travel.

Clothes,

A good three pieces country suit, Inverness cape, deerstalker and a pair of stout hobnail boots. With the addition of galoshes and sword stick. This garb will do for all climates the humble time travel may find themselves in.

Ackers,

Money is also a issue. Even in this era, the good old British pound is sadly no longer accepted in far flung parts of the world or even in the former colonies and what may be use as currency in the future one can only guess. Therefore I suggest a carpet bag with bartering items. Krugerrand, jewellery, cigarettes, chocolate bars, nylons, windscreen wipers, jars of Marmite are examples of things to take.

Survival Paraphernalia,

A basic first aid kit, medicinal brandy, two briar pipe, radio, some sort of portable shelter and a leather bound notebook.

Last edited:

mullac998

i bet its a once world currency called the phoenix

dh1

sure would make ya appear like Dr.Who or Sherlock Holmes.

Lord Henry

i bet its a once world currency called the phoenix

I suspect the world's finances will come under one governing force at some point, unless there is serious resistance. There's a fight going on at the moment with Blighty attempting to hold on to it sovereignty and ackers from those ghastly European devils out to cripple us for leaving, their influence. Who if we had stayed would have in Lederhosen and using their Monopoly money, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.