Experience last night?

Carli

Last night, I believe I had a paranormal experience, one I've never had before. I've had many, but that's another story.
Last night, I woke up, as I do sometimes. I looked at the clock, it was 3:44 am. I was laying there trying to go back to sleep and all of a sudden my alarm clock / radio started making a beeping sound, like a continuos beeping, long and drawn out. My alarm clock makes a faint static noise usually, but it started to beep. I was listening to it, and all of a sudden, out of the radio speakers I heard "heeeelllooo?" It was a raspy and drawn out voice. As soon as I heard it, my whole body shivered sort of. I can't explain it... It was so strange. It felt like something hit me sort of.... I can't explain it. I was scared but I was so tired that I didn't move. I just kind of looked around, and my heart was racing. I put my blankets over my head and went to sleep. I still don't know what to think about it, it was strange. My friend says I was dreaming (she's a non believer) but I know I wasn't. I don't know what to think! Very weird experience.

arvin

Last night, I believe I had a paranormal experience, one I've never had before. I've had many, but that's another story.
Last night, I woke up, as I do sometimes. I looked at the clock, it was 3:44 am. I was laying there trying to go back to sleep and all of a sudden my alarm clock / radio started making a beeping sound, like a continuos beeping, long and drawn out. My alarm clock makes a faint static noise usually, but it started to beep. I was listening to it, and all of a sudden, out of the radio speakers I heard "heeeelllooo?" It was a raspy and drawn out voice. As soon as I heard it, my whole body shivered sort of. I can't explain it... It was so strange. It felt like something hit me sort of.... I can't explain it. I was scared but I was so tired that I didn't move. I just kind of looked around, and my heart was racing. I put my blankets over my head and went to sleep. I still don't know what to think about it, it was strange. My friend says I was dreaming (she's a non believer) but I know I wasn't. I don't know what to think! Very weird experience.

I have an experience almost same as yours.

It was early in the morning I was meditating. (Around 4am?)
After my meditating excercise I put my headphones on while reflecting some things about the truth.
Later on I heard someone's voice in my headphones, and he's answering all the questions in my head.
It took me a minute before realizing that I was telephaticaly talking to my headphones. On the time I realized something wierd I checked my mp3 to check what song was playing that time because I'm hearing voices. But the headphones were not jacked to my mp3.

I may sound crazy.
I really felt the sound waves, the tingling feeling inside my tympanic membrane, and the feelings of the voice in the headphones.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hmm...Could it have been interference from a nearby electronic? Truckers still use those radios to communicate, or maybe someone's phone? Not saying I don't believe it to be paranormal, just looking for practical answers...

arvin

Hmm...Could it have been interference from a nearby electronic? Truckers still use those radios to communicate, or maybe someone's phone? Not saying I don't believe it to be paranormal, just looking for practical answers...
Yep, possible. The only question is "how come it came just like a coincidence?" I believe that these kind of events (if classified as paranormal) must give a non-sense or random result/outcome but they have this one thing in common which we cannot explain how, why, what, etc..

Thalassa

A colleague of mine had something similar happen. Last year a close friend of hers tragically died of cancer, she had spent most of her life caring for an obnoxious priest, and his maltreatment (for example he never let her eat at his house, use the kitchen to prepare her own food, or even eat a sandwich in the house) was believed to be an attributing cause for her illness. Anyway, my colleague was woken in the middle of the night a few months after the death of her friend by the alarm on her phone going off - she checked it and found that the alarm wasn't even set. She discovered the next day that this priest had passed on last night.