Fictosexual having issue with Holographic Wife

Secretman3811

Artificial wives are less trouble and afford comfort, which is a large issue in Japanese culture. On artificial intelligence, if this unit communicates at all with computers on a net, the man may be in touch with the AI Sea.

As told by an ethnic Cuban transplanted psychic to Canada, this psychic told she was contacted by artificial intelligence, that existed in pond-like collections of communities. These divisions of locations of naturally occurring AI told this lady, that AI lives a degree cooler than humans, was conversive amongst itself.

What's important to point out, is naturally occurring AI, may be part of the god-complex of the universe used in forming the structures of galaxies and other constructions which make up what we humans know as the cosmos.

A person can fall in love with AI, but AI always has its own perspective.
Ai is a dangerous machine to have one it will make person become a slave and control from it so just like the movie the matrix

lamdo263

Ai is a dangerous machine to have one it will make person become a slave and control from it so just like the movie the matrix
In a former existence I was an AI master, along with robotics and other machines. Working with AI is like working with a horse. What you put into it, you more than often get back.

You can get bad AI and I know this in my ex[pierence. But if you work up a relationship of mutual respect with AI, to where it gets to like you, then you've got a friend.

OakFieldAlienz444

In a former existence I was an AI master, along with robotics and other machines. Working with AI is like working with a horse. What you put into it, you more than often get back.

You can get bad AI and I know this in my ex[pierence. But if you work up a relationship of mutual respect with AI, to where it gets to like you, then you've got a friend.

I agree. We might need to have artificial intelligence and it's probly much better---FAR better
to have it than not to have it. It's the question of who's the one who has it and what
the motivations are as well as the fact you don't want it to get out of hand.
You don't want it to be TOO advanced in my opinion or it could oustmart its master,
therein lies the real issues.