Former UFO Debunker And Ex. Military Officer Goes Public Stating That Two Alien Craft Crashed At Ro

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
That Two Alien Craft Crashed At Roswell
9 August, 2012

It is not every day we hear of a UFO debunker who suddenly changes his opinions and admits there is an ongoing UFO cover-up, but it happens.

Former UFO debunker, Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French has shocked many by going public saying that two extraterrestrial craft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

In an interview with the Huffington Post, French also explained why also he spent so many years covering up the existence of aliens.

Much has been written over the years about the famous Roswell crash. There has been a lot of controversy about the incident and speculation over the existence of aliens among us.

The Air Force issued a press release describing the crash and recovery of a "flying disk." Later they retracted that statement and clarified the object was a weather balloon, but not every one was convinced...

After 65 years, French has stepped forward announcing that the first flying saucer that landed in the desert was actually shot down by the U.S. military.

He also says that he saw the alien craft and the military covered up what happened, which was actually a "shootdown."

In addition, French says a second alien craft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico about the same time.

"There were actually two crashes at Roswell, which most people don't know," French told HuffPost.

"The first one was shot down by an experimental U.S. airplane that was flying out of White Sands, N.M., and it shot what was effectively an electronic pulse-type weapon that disabled and took away all the controls of the UFO, and that's why it crashed."

French, an Air Force pilot who was in Alamagordo, N.M., in 1947, being tested in an altitude chamber, an annual requirement for rated officers was very specific in how the military allegedly brought down what he believes was a spacecraft from another world.

roswellfrench.jpg

After 65 years, former UFO debunker, Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French decides to go public revealing what he knows about the Roswell crash and Project Blue Book.

"When they hit it with that electromagnetic pulse -- bingo! -- there goes all their electronics and, consequently, the UFO was uncontrollable," said French, who flew hundreds of combat missions in Korea and Southeast Asia, and who held several positions working for Military Intelligence.

Another retired officer doubts French's story.

"No chance! Zero chance!" said Army Col. John Alexander, whose own top-secret clearance gave him access in the 1980s to official documents and UFO accounts. He created a top-level group of government officials and scientists who determined that, while UFOs are real, they couldn't find evidence of an official cover-up.

"In the 1980s, I was the guy developing all of the pulse-power weapons systems. We couldn't have done it then. In the 60s, they had a laser system, but your range was extremely limited, and we didn't have operational laser weapons in that time frame," said Alexander, who is working to get amnesty for military personnel who wish to talk about their UFO experiences, the Huffington Post writes.

Retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel talks about investigating and debunking UFO sightings

French says he was told about the UFO "shootdown" by another military officer -- a confidential source -- from White Sands Proving Grounds, an area of the New Mexico desert where the U.S. military tested many weapons systems.

roswellfrench2.jpg

French served more than 27 years in the military, including as an investigator and debunker for the Air Force's famous study of UFOs, known as Project Blue Book, which began in 1947.

His source told French there was a second UFO crash near Roswell a few days after the first one.

"It was within a few miles of where the original crash was," French said. "We think that the reason they were in there at that time was to try and recover parts and any survivors of the first crash. I'm [referring to] the people from outer space -- the guys whose UFO it was."

French says he saw the crashed alien craft.

"I had seen photographs of parts of the UFO that had inscriptions on it that looked like it was in an Arabic language -- it was like a part number on each one of them. They were photographs in a folder that I just thumbed through."

Why would a UFO debunker suddenly go public with such story, many will undoubtedly ask themselves.

"I'm one of the authors of Project Blue Book, and started with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, stationed in Spokane, Wash. One of the duties I had in 1952 was to debunk UFO stories," French said.

"In other words, if someone had a UFO sighting, I and another agent would try to come up with some logical explanation for this strange aerial appearance. Most of the reports were from civilians than military. We gave our analysis and tried to debunk it by saying it was swamp fog or that the thing they saw was actually hanging on wires. It went up through channels all the way to the presidential level."

But why was French ordered to debunk UFO reports in the first place?

"They never give you an explanation, but I'll tell you what my analysis of it is: If they accepted the fact that there are creatures coming to Earth from other universes or from wherever, it basically would destroy religions, and the fact that our military's helpless against them would destroy the reputation of the military," French said. "You're talking about military, national defense and religious reasons."

French is convinced there is still a major cover-ups on UFOs.
"It's going on today. There's no question about it. I've listened to their denials many times and, at that time, I was in direct opposition to their position. In my mind, there wasn't any question that UFOs were real."

So, French is a UFO debunker who changed his mind. There are few of them and every now and then they do come forward and open up to the public. French is not the first nor the last one. Who will be next to UFO debunker to speak out to the public?