Fracking Goes to Center Stage in Questioning By Senator Bernie Sanders

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
You will have to navigate a whole lot of drama in this clip. Senator Bernie Sanders is grilling Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump’s nomination for head of the EPA, on climate change. As you might imagine, Pruitt rides the fence all the way through. This video has been widely spread around the Internet with it being spotlighted that Sanders broke Pruitt down by pointing out over and over again his reluctance to directly address his feelings on climate change. This is conventional Washington wizardry. The fracking commentary, if you wait for it, is much more compelling, and therefore completely ignored on social media and by the mainstream media.

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders after asking about climate change: "I'm asking your personal opinion."EPA Administrator Nominee Scott Pruitt: "My personal opinion is immaterial."Bernie Sanders: "Really? You're going to be the head of the agency to protect the environment and your personal feelings about whether climate change is caused by human activity and carbon emissions is immaterial?"Watch complete hearing here: http://cs.pn/2j8KWP2

Posted by C-SPAN on Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Harte

I watched the vid. I saw nothing compelling in either discussion.
What I saw was Bernie Sanders grandstanding, as if his vote (or non-vote) for this EPA head makes any difference at all.

The nominee was completely in the right, and Sanders was just trying to dig out an answer that would lead to headlines. He failed at that, of course.

Harte