France May be On Board!!!

TnWatchdog

She seams to be fighting the same battles as Trump...dealing with the media, polls, and the established swamp feeders.
The "wake up America" has spread to "wake up world."
It will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I think the first woman President here may be Ivanka Trump!

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
She seams to be fighting the same battles as Trump...dealing with the media, polls, and the established swamp feeders.
It will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I think the first woman President here may be Ivanka Trump!

I keep tweeting Ivanka telling her to run in 8 years. I hope she sees my tweet at least once and gets it in her head!!!!

Le Pen -- recently refused to wear Muslim head gear. *high five* LePen. I love her already. We do not have to bow to Muslim ideology.

jcolanzi

I keep tweeting Ivanka telling her to run in 8 years. I hope she sees my tweet at least once and gets it in her head!!!!

Le Pen -- recently refused to wear Muslim head gear. *high five* LePen. I love her already. We do not have to bow to Muslim ideology.

You're on target. For so many years people were dissatisfied but felt helpless. Even movies and TV shows would have the Elite win in the end.

Now with what is happening here, the world is starting to realize what it looks like behind the curtain.

Shady Tree

Le Pen is a French right wing woman running for President in France.

Is Le Pen mightier than the sword?

We do need more leaders on board with this hostile takeover! Is Trump changing the world?
Yes Trump is changing the world for the better. He is not the typical idiot president that can be told how to run things. And I hope Ivanka does run in the future. I think that head gear and body drapes the Muslim women have to wear is ridiculous. Those women need to take back control of their lives and stop covering up. They should not have to hide. I see that when I am out and about sometimes and it is disturbing and I have to bite my tongue not to say anything to them about it. To know that those women are soo controlled that they are not allowed to even show an ankle is a joke. They come here to America they should not be forced to live by those ridiculous boundaries they have set for them. Be free ladies and show them ankles and possibly even knees and arms and a face.

jcolanzi

s

We do need more leaders on board with this hostile takeover! Is Trump changing the world?
Yes Trump is changing the world for the better. He is not the typical idiot president that can be told how to run things. And I hope Ivanka does run in the future. I think that head gear and body drapes the Muslim women have to wear is ridiculous. Those women need to take back control of their lives and stop covering up. They should not have to hide. I see that when I am out and about sometimes and it is disturbing and I have to bite my tongue not to say anything to them about it. To know that those women are soo controlled that they are not allowed to even show an ankle is a joke. They come here to America they should not be forced to live by those ridiculous boundaries they have set for them. Be free ladies and show them ankles and possibly even knees and arms and a face.

It's not just immigrants. Many black and white women have joined various Muslim groups and dress the same way.

TnWatchdog

Yeah, but if they show too much they might become pole dancers!

Harte

As a matter of interest to you all, I've read that the custom of wearing the hijab derives from wearing scarves over your head, which was made customary by the Hebrews.
It was to hide the women's hair from the angels, lest they be tempted (once again) to return and make off with the female humans like "Sons of God" did, resulting in Nephilim births.

Harte