Friend's Time Experience

Zeirbah

So something strange had happened with a friend of mine today, and he told me about it via text message. The conversation has been screenshot and compiled into a single photograph, and there is no cuss words since we aren't foolish to use them constantly in normal conversation, if at all. If you'd like to ask a question about some things mentioned, please ask and I'll explain.

Attachments

• Time Experience.jpg
    Time Experience.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Martian

You don't like Donald Trump?! :eek: jk

Not sure what to make of your friend's experience.

Zeirbah

You don't like Donald Trump?! :eek: jk

Not sure what to make of your friend's experience.
Yeah, but I'd normally keep things like that to myself, so I won't get into that. I forgot to mention that the light blue message is him, and the dark blue is me.

TimeTraveler_27

Has your friend had a near death experience (NDE)? Someone that had a NDE seem to experience different things than someone that has not experienced a NDE.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Zeirbah

Has your friend had a near death experience (NDE)? Someone that had a NDE seem to experience different things than someone that has not experienced a NDE.

Yes, he has actually. He told me that when he was younger, he drowned in a swimming pool and he remembers seeing three doors in a black room. He was about to open the center door (I think that was the one) and was awakened when he was rescued.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I find your friend’s story very interesting. I believe, I may understand what actually happened:

Your friend was in bed sleeping as he always does, he had an out of body experience which I will explain.

There are a number of different types of astral projection “out of body experiences” that people can have and experience different things. One of these out of body experience is dreaming of things and events. It is often called lucid dreams, which you can manipulate your dreams and actions, but I don’t think this is what happened your friend.

Second type of out of body experience is what I will call a “daydream” where you’re in a conversation or a place with people and friends and events. When something happens like a noise or someone speaking to you, and next thing you know, you just popped back into your body with a big jolt. We all have done this and it is very natural thing to do. This is not what happened your friend.

What I believe has happened to your friend is the following: He experienced a real and true out of body experience where his energy field or “aura” traveled with him and he experienced the events that he claimed he did. I have also experienced this on a few occasions in my lifetime and it can be quite frightening the first time that happens. Your astral body physically leaves the physical body and starts traveling with all the sights and sounds and colors you would have if you’re totally awake. When you travel with your astral body and your energy field the aura, when it goes through walls or ceilings or solid objects there is a slight drag. Much like walking into a strong wind, but you still can move and do things you want to do, the solid object gives the impression of a drag as you passed literally threw it. This type of projection is his real as real can get with all the sights and sounds and colors and awareness is you would have if you were not astral projecting, but really experiencing whatever it is you’re experiencing. Then after a short while traveling in experiencing, you would return your body. In your friend’s case his sleeping body and then he would wake up shortly thereafter. And swear that he had a time slip, this happens to many people every day, most people do not talk about it and just blow it off as a weird experience.

NOTE: This is not a near death experience (NDE) event in your friends story.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A near death experience (NDE) seem to be able to predict things, Yes that is true.

But this post is not about near death experience, it is about out of body experience.

TimeTraveler_27

A near death experience (NDE) seem to be able to predict things, Yes that is true.

But this post is not about near death experience, it is about out of body experience.
Well, when you have an NDE you do experienced out of the body. I've talked to someone in person that had an NDE and he had out of the body experience. I don't think everyone has out of the body experience though, that experienced NDE. After someone that had an NDE it effects them after words. They may experience things that may come true in the future, which goes along with time travel in a way.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I agree with you 100% TimeTraveler_27. If you read the post that I posted earlier, it is exactly the same with near-death experience. In both cases, when you leave your body, and a near death experience or an out of body experience, they are identical because you are taking your energy field around your body “the aura” with you as you exit your human body. For some people it’s very easy for them to see and read people’s auras as they change the colors of their emotions. I used to teach people to see and read auras about 30 years ago. It is a fascinating subject.