Future Time Traveler?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A man finds himself in a 450 year old painting.

Guy sees himself in 450-year-old painting | HLNtv.com

It's probably a coincidence, but someone should ask him what he does for a living or what he's studying. hehehehe. Maybe he's going to time travel.

Now, about the celebrity photos -- compare eyes, ears, and nose....especially ears. Ears always tell you if someone is the same or not. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It adds a whole new twist to dead celebrities that come back to life. Maybe they were just taking a vacation in the future, and someone saw them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It adds a whole new twist to dead celebrities that come back to life. Maybe they were just taking a vacation in the future, and someone saw them.

Maybe Elvis is a time traveler! People keep seeing him and probably will keep seeing him in 1000 years!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Maybe Elvis is a time traveler! People keep seeing him and probably will keep seeing him in 1000 years!

Of course that would confirm my suspicion that the movie industry has access to time travel technology. Just call up Larry Haber and schedule a trip.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Of course that would confirm my suspicion that the movie industry has access to time travel technology. Just call up Larry Haber and schedule a trip.

ba-da-bum (drumroll)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I looked at some of those celebrity look-a-like photos, but if you look at the ears, they are never the same. Ears show all. Well, ears and eyes show all! :)