Gaddafi overthrown by NWO/US

Octavusprime

Very interesting video on Gold. Those countries that have wanted to move towards gold as a currency have been destroyed by the US. Iraq and Libya are prime examples. The Federal Reserve owns NO gold... They control the markets through brute force alone. I believe the fiscal cliff is a smoke and mirror to take more of our rights, right from under our feet.

It's a long documentary but worth watching.

Samstwitch

I heard Iraq was invaded/destroyed because Hussein was going to start selling oil for Euros instead of the U.S. Dollar, so I give creedence to your post!

Octavusprime

I heard Iraq was invaded/destroyed because Hussein was going to start selling oil for Euros instead of the U.S. Dollar, so I give creedence to your post!
They speak on that in this video. Gaddafi wanted to move towards gold coins/bars as currency for oil. Hussein wanted to go towards Euros. Both of these moves threatened the value of the US dollar.

Wonder who they will attack when the US itself destroys the dollar with the fiscal cliff? Probably the American people will feel the wrath of it's own government.

It also speaks on the creation of Al Quada as a tool/excuse to start wars in other countries.

Octavusprime

Here is Gaddafi's UN speech. Hoping it is a true translation but I have no way of confirming it. What if Gaddafi was a good man and leader? What gives the UN or the US any right to start a civil war. The CIA should be outlawed and the UN should be made a true democratic humanitarian group. The further I go down the rabbit hole the sicker it makes me feel.