George van Tassel and Charlie Arts

truth565765

I also looked this up and found the same.

Weirdly Charlie Arts is an anogram of 'Salih Crater' - which is on one of Saturns moons. Wonder if George was trying to leave a message behind or if this location has any significance.

Deeds

This guy has some good info.

I tried looking up Charlie Arts but his name doesn't show up, but Google spellcheck had his name ready with time machine with no results, so obviously somethings going on.

I was also interested in finding out who this "Charlie Artz" was after watching the interview with George Van Tassel so started digging on the internet.
I have to agree searching for Charlie Artz was pretty much a dead end until I managed to stumble upon a copy of "The Proceedings" dated Oct/Nov/Dec-1977 which I believe George either wrote or co-wrote quarterly.
There's a link is below and I've attached the PDF to this thread. If you scroll to the bottom of page 8 there's a shout out to a number of people one of which is "Charles Artz" for technical input into the Integratron. Other than that he's a hard man to track down for sure.

I'm quite fond of Eric Dollard who developed the large antenna array at the Landers Site which is apparently only a 1000 meters from the Integratron.
When the land owner died, despite leaving the Landers site to Eric, the forces that be swopped in, meddled with with the land ownership documentation, evicted him and destroyed to the site.
Eric as I understand it had also worked with George on the Integratron and has mentioned it in several of his videos available on youtube. The antenna array at the landers site incorporated a flat top antenna that Alexanderson designed off the back of Tesla's patent(s) and had some remarkable attributes that will no doubt ever be seen again. It's funny and somewhat disturbing how these systems seem to get destroyed or buried before the world gets to see their benefits. Tesla was great example of this playing out in the exact same way.

Best wishes

Attachments

• OCT_NOV_DEC-1977.pdf
    678.3 KB · Views: 4