Media Ghost Hunting Apps - Do They Really Work? (Spirit Story Box)

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

In today's video I am going to be testing out the "Spirit Story Box". As always, most of these apps have the "For Entertainment Purposes Only" statement. Do these apps really work?

Wind7

Staff
Imho...no, they do not.

I've tried several 'ghost detector/EM Meter' style apps and not one of them worked.

In fact, I was puzzled why some of them used my location! :eek:

Bloody useless, imo.

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Imho...no, they do not.

I've tried several 'ghost detector/EM Meter' style apps and not one of them worked.

In fact, I was puzzled why some of them used my location! :eek:

Bloody useless, imo.
I know what you mean, some apps need my camera and mic to be allowed... Needless to say I deleted them straight away x

But I know you can buy like an EMF "add on" for your phone that connects to the ear phone socket, that apparently works like an emf detector x

kerry311

I have a spirit box or ghost box and wouldn't mind testing it with people I know nothing about , its not a phone app so feel free to ask it a question , it will be interesting to see the results , because the reception is not always good i ask alot of yes /no questions or names , i have 3 voices on there that are always correct or should i say they are the ones i trust the most with answers but yeah lets give it a test lol x

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

I have a spirit box or ghost box and wouldn't mind testing it with people I know nothing about , its not a phone app so feel free to ask it a question , it will be interesting to see the results , because the reception is not always good i ask alot of yes /no questions or names , i have 3 voices on there that are always correct or should i say they are the ones i trust the most with answers but yeah lets give it a test lol x
Ohh that would be good! x Feel free to message me x