Ghosts and Strange happenings

spooky2

I know there are those who say ghosts don't exist. That is their choice. I have seen a ghost and have had strange sights that could have been ghosts or something else. A little background on my past as where I grew up and a couple stories.
I grew up in a small town in Tennessee, Troy. Around the age of 9 I had my first sighting of a ghost. It was my next door neighbors mother who had died a couple of weeks before the sighting. Have to run out will add more in a bit.

spooky2

Ok this sighting was in the day time around maybe 5 in the evening. She walked right past my brother and I on the sidewalk looking as real as any living person. She was waring a sun dress with dots on it. Funny thing that's what she was waring the last time I saw her alive. As we turned into our yard I looked back and she was gone.

Next story is strange cause I don't know what to call it. Some friends and myself and two of my brothers were playing on a back road gravel tar kind of road, we had gone to the end where a clothing factory was and found a cardboard box that looked like a coffin. Well we drug this box about halfway back down the road and was all taking turns getting in the box and raising the top like a coffin lid sitting up like the living dead lol anyway I happen to look out to the side of the road where there was a small opening in the trees like a small field and there was this thing that looked like a man in older style clothing. But where his face should have been was only a blur or if you have ever watched a show where they blot out the face on camera it looked just like that. I asked the other guys if they saw it and everyone said they did. We got scared and ran all the way to the end of that road and across the four lane highway. I guess we thought we were safe but as we were walking to my house there use to be a laundry mat with a short gravel road that cut through to the next block as we were passing the back of this laundry mat we saw him again. Of course we ran again all the way to the next block which was the start of my street as we walked down toward my house there were two houses before mine as we approached the first one at the back of there old garage we saw it again. We ran to my house and the other guys didn't want to leave. Still to this day don't know what to make of that.

One last story
This happened on Halloween night. A friend came to my house after school and we hung out till it was getting later about dark. He said he had to go home and do or get something can't remember that but he lived way out in the stix and we walked there on back roads from my house we passed a cemetery that had some vaults sitting on the ground by the road edge. There two of them and one had the cast iron lid on it. This lid must have weighed at least 500 pounds. Being kids we tried to push it off to see if there was a body in there lol but we couldn't budge it. Well we gave up and went on to his house did what he had to do and came back the same way. At the cemetery the lid was now off the vault leaning against one side and as we looked out across the graveyard it was like Someone took a big bowling ball and knocked the stones over like bowling pins. A strip about 30bfeet across and the length of the graveyard. We thought maybe older kids could have been goofing off and if enough of them pushed they could get the lid off the vault and knocked the stones over. But the funny thing was they were all laying perfectly straight in rows in the same direction. If kids knocked them over wouldn't they have fallen in different ways not all straight like that it would have been imposable to pull off. Scared the crap out of us.

Well that's about it. Hope you all enjoy my childhood true events. Spooky2