Glad to meet ya!

madd catter

Hi Folks!

New to the area but been on many trails before. A bit over the hill and living a long way north from town so used to packing my own supplies.

Lots of schooling, lots of knowledge, lots of net experience all the way back to BBS days so hopefully I can find things to offer and be able to share something back at the watering hole.

Interested in all of the above.. seen or lived through a lot also.. but still skeptical of a lot of stories.

I'd love to get some recommendations on retail magazines.. used to love Nexus but it is only available her in the US with an oversea subscription. Same with Fortean Times, but I find that, and Fate, have gone soft. Open Minds is a bit too focused for my tastes. Is there anything else that is actually published on a regular basis? I have lost a lot of cash subscribing to magazines that don't publish on time and/or go out of business.

Also looking for podcast suggestions! I have tried most of them and really don't want to spend time listening to people argue or shoot the... breeze like a table full of friends. I am a lifetime subscriber to C2C but thinking of dropping it. I have had about all the health advice, angel stories, near death experiences I can handle and want the real stuff back. Has anyone tried Caravan? Is Bell back anywhere after the XM fiasco?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member madd catter to this great forum
Professor Opmmur

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there an welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy the ride. :)

You'll find a lot of valuable resources and opinions here. It's great that you decided to join.

Kurt

Welcome.

Sounds like you've probably got a handful of good stories to share! As for the pod/zine suggestions, unfortunately am rather ignorant on those subjects myself...