Google Hopes Al Can Predict Heart Diseases By Looking at Retinas

Khaos

where the wild things are
Reminds me of those medical scanners in Star Trek that can diagnose and cure an ailment.

We just better hope that once our tech reaches the point of nano-bots entering our bodies to repair damage and disease that AI does not launch a revolt. Best way to bring down an empire? Fuck shit up from within :D

TimeFlipper

I dont fully believe that invasive therapy will be used in the future...
Personally i can see a radio beam that contains a series of different audio frequencies within its modulation, which will cure all known diseases and repair the damage that those diseases have caused..

Hazzie Hippie

I dont fully believe that invasive therapy will be used in the future...
Personally i can see a radio beam that contains a series of different audio frequencies within its modulation, which will cure all known diseases and repair the damage that those diseases have caused..

hi Time :)

It’s a wicked cool topic I think , and a bit scary thought :)

TimeFlipper

hi Time :)

It’s a wicked cool topic I think , and a bit scary thought :)

The Americans have already been using a combination of Radio and Audio waves to allegedly treat upto 10 men simultaneously, suffering from prostate cancer...They use a transmitter very similar to a CB set that sends out a 4 watt Radio wave modulated by an Audio wave (a square wave) that uses a fundamental frequency suitable for killing the prostate cancer....That technology is not new, its been around for several decades...Check out the Rife Frequencies, on the internet..

I remembered the pictures i had of what might be a similar transmitter i mentioned in the above paragraph..
You will notice on the picture where it says pulse output...a pulse wave can be referred to as a square wave, without it necessarily being a perfect square shape...

The company manufacturing that transmitter, Plasma Sonics, did NOT mention in their advertisements that their transmitter was in any way related to a cure for prostate cancer, or any other curative means what so ever, and therefore the shown transmitter should only be a guide as to other similar devices which might be on the market..

103.JPG103.JPG

Last edited: