Grave with a sword and mirror belonged to a woman

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This article states that a grave containing the body of a woman with a sword was found in England. Cool , but if you look at the notes in the margin, they assume the "woman" is non-binary. This is a contradiction to the whole women's liberation movement. Can't a woman be a warrior and STILL be a woman? Why do we find the need to label people in 2023?

On a different note, because history has women who fought or who were leaders, people expect ALL women to be this way in 2023. I'm sorry, but if I were alive back then, I would not be a warrior. My body was not made that way. I am not athletic, even if trained. So we have a double standard going on. Women who aren't body builders or even have a high end career like a lawyer are considered weak.

My point is, just because one woman was a warrior 2000 years ago doesn't mean ALL women are supposed to be violent and tough now in 2023. We are all made differently and have different skills. We women get A LOT of pressure and criticism now days.

I chose to do my accounting/business from home so that I could raise my kids myself. Many countries, like Holland, think this is absolutely horrible. Women's liberation doesn't allow women to care for for families. We are EXPECTED to be warriors and lawyers and high end money makers or we are looked down upon by many cultures. Men, in general, are "allowed" to be who they want to be and very few criticize them, but moden society tries to dictate the roles of women and the modern family is considered weak. I don't agree with this, but if a woman wants a high end career instead, go for it. Each woman should have the freedom to choose what they want.

Why does society expect so much from us women? I was told by a woman online that I'm "weak" and she would hate me in the work place. So, I have to be a b*tch? It's just not me. Women's liberation has turned into complete control! If my skills are managing the household finances, running the business (accounting), and caring for my children, why is it no longer accepted? If a man decided to do this, nobody would bat an eye.

NOTE: I love men. Not bashing men. This is just society's stance.

I will be a warrior to defend my family when needed, but honestly, 2000 years ago, I wouldn't be on the battlefield with this body.

Am I weak?

MODAT7

Can't a woman be a warrior and STILL be a woman?
This is how I prefer the women around me to be... if they chose the warrior way. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer women to be feminine when they put down their swords, axes, maces, chainsaws, and guns.

Women's liberation doesn't allow women to care for for families. We are EXPECTED to be warriors and lawyers and high end money makers or we are looked down upon by many cultures.
The LWO wants to indoctrinate your children, therefore parents mustn't be around to contradict their stupidity. See how hysterical the LWO gets in the news when school choice is brought up.

Each woman should have the freedom to choose what they want.
This is the way it should be. ANY person pretending to be what they're not will create inner psychological turmoil that will eventually come out and create relationship problems around them. To clarify, I'll distinguish the difference as "wanting to be something" versus being "pushed to be something". Wanting and working towards that goal is normal. Being pushed is not.

Some women will roll their eyes and call me a pervert for this statement, but I enjoy watching a capable woman adeptly swinging a sword. I think it's more along the lines of enjoying the precision and mastery of a chosen skill... and if someone crosses her the wrong way, heads will roll faster than you can blink.