Greetings from Canada

J-Truthseeker

Greetings from Canada

Greetings everyone,

To introduce myself, I'm known as James Truthseeker. I'm and "independent" researcher regarding many things, events and people relating to time travel, ETs and UFOs. In many ways you can say I'm an independent private UFO investigator because I tend to avoid direct involvement with any one specific UFO group. The same goes for religion, I choose not to involve myself with any one particular group or sect, which also includes skepticism. As much as there may have been prophet based religions throughout human history, I find that the best religion is my own, meaning that there is only one member in my religion and that is me. The advantage to this is you can always agree to disagree with out any conflict should the need arise. But for all you real time travellers out there, I assume you'll come to understand that the whole evolving universe as a consciousness is a self governing entity with many natural laws which keeps everything within in a state of balance. Although I have not actually time travelled yet myself, my ultimate goal is to evolve beyond space, time and age, and I do know of certain individuals who have achieved this. Perhaps some of you can help me contact them and much more. For now, I'm part of a small team of private individuals involved in time travel research.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker.

John

Re: Greetings from Canada

Welcome to the community James. May you find what you are looking for. By coming here your odds just increased dramatically. :)

J-Truthseeker

Thanks John,

If I had known about this forum before, I would have been here along time ago. I also look forward to sharing some of my findings and information, and puting these things to good positive use.

James Truthseeker

DWOMT

Welcome J-Truthseeker. I like how you present yourself, your expertise will come in handy on this forum.