Groundshaking Evidence of Real Paranormal Activity

Awakening

Dear community,

First of all, I would like to say I am very happy to be back. Its been a while since my last connection due to some personal affairs I've been working on lately.

While browsing through the internet several months ago, I found what I believe is one of the most convincing evidence of paranormal activity on the internet up until today.

A youtube channel by the name of 'Ghosts of Carmel Maine' (which at the time had around 6k subs and only a few hundred of views on their videos) was uploading paranormal activity that was taking place in a former undertaker business where they prepared the bodies for burial around the 1800s. After the undertaker Edmund Lamb passed away himself, the ownership passed on and the business was removed from there. The place was reformed and eventually sold out.

The house keep its former name to the present day: The Lamb House.

However, the name would not be the only thing to remain in the house after all those years. After Kent and his family moved in, he started to feel something off was going on in there.

Hereby I link a video containing footage of what I consider groundshaking evidence of real paranormal activity:

The content may be unsuitable for everyone. What you are about to see are EVP's, objects moving, banging sounds, footsteps, and all kind of different noises, all in a seemingly empty house... also ghosts moving on camera and real shadow apparitions: ones are human, while others are clearly not.

Discretion is advised.

The Ghosts of Carmel Maine (Official Youtube Channel).

What do you think?

Trekkie

I'm changing my avatar just for 24 hours to show one of my guardian angels materializing on my kitchen door at midnight then returning to the enterprise

firefly92504

I just want to say, I have been spending time researching stuff with this channel. The thing about this is those pictures aren't the only things Kent had dealt with. These are notes I had typed down while watching his investigations:

As of late, I have been discovering new information about the paranormal activity that the man named Kent [UKNOWN] has been dealing with for a while now. He has claimed to see apparitions every day and that disembodied voices ring around in his home. Due to the nature of it, I can safely say that there are in fact three types of spirits who are trying to communicate with Kent. They include:
  • Two tormented spirit, that of a woman named Rachel Morgan, and that of a woman Rachel Pennigton. It is unknown which of the two claims to be a victim of rape and or murder. It could honestly be one or the other.
  • At least 4 demons, which Kent refers to as Shadow Dude, the Bad-mouthed Dude, Evil Dude, and the Wich’s Window Room Spirit.
  • And Lost Soals. They could have collected over the years due to the negative energy that the other 4 spirits release.
The majority of the spirits there do not wish harm on Kent, but over the course of a few investigations conducted by Kent show that they are in fact trapped now that they are there. Often, you can hear the voices of the spirits telling Kent to, quote-unquote, “Help us,”. Each spirit knows Kent’s name, which implies that they, in fact, know they are dead and are intelligent. Rachel often cries out the most, pleading for Kent to help her. What is most interesting is that when confronted about who had murdered her, Rachel had said it was “Ted Brandy”, a known serial killer who raped and killed his victims. Ted had confessed about 30 total kills, but after some research, I did not find anything about a victim named “Rachel”, or anything about Ted visiting Carmel, Main. Something about the Bad-mouthed Dude intrigues me. What if it was that demon who in fact killed Rachel? I could as well be a nickname. I will write down my findings if something new comes up. For now, this still confuses me.
Another thing that I have found is that there are more confirmed spirits in the house, at least 37. Some I don’t know all of their names, but I do know a few, including the important ones:
  • Anne (Female)
  • Butch Hal (Male)
  • Jennie (Female)
  • Pattie (Female)
  • Edna Lamb (Female)
  • Edmund Lamb (Male)
  • Abby Mitchel [???] (Female)
  • Naomi Mitchel (Female)
  • Anna (Female)
  • Alfred (Male)
  • Rachel Mitchel (Female)
  • Rachel [???] (Female)
  • Kaily (Child Female)
  • Hattie Lamb (Female)
  • Donald (Male)
  • Pattie (Female)
  • Frankie (Male)
  • Viva Mitchel (Female)
  • Howard Mitchel (Male)
  • Phineas Mitchel (Male)
  • Elizabeth Kimball (Female)
Perhaps the spirits don’t take too well with the spirit Abby. When the name is mentioned, activity picks up, and the spirits show some signs of aggression. One of the aggressive attitudes stated is:
  1. Threats
    1. As proof with this, Kent had asked what Abby’s last name was. In response, a spirit had responded on the spiritbox with “Kill Kent,” and “Die,”.
    2. When Kent went down into the Basement of his house right after this threat, a flood had occurred, submerging the electrical breaker. If Kent had tried to fix the broken pipe, he would have died to electrocution.
Another thing is that during a spiritbox session the spirits had been questioned on if Edmund had buried Rachel (???) in the house because he had secrets to hide about her, a spirit had said: “That’s it,”. Something else that I have found is that I believe that Edmund had killed Rachel. Information for this is in the video titled Paranormal Showdown “Engaging Evil” where Kent had interrogated Edmund. Perhaps Edmund is, in fact, the one who killed Rachel, and that “Ted Brady” is just a nickname the ghosts had given Edmund. In a spiritbox session, Kent had asked the spirits how many Edmund had killed. A number came up, 17. This is important because this isn’t all the spirits at the Lamb House. There are 37 of them, and 17 of them could be victims of Edmund, if the number stated is true.
Another thing I have found out about is the possibility of Abby committing suicide. Again, this was said over a spiritbox session. This makes me wonder, was she the first to die. It would explain why her name was mentioned first. Kent believes that Abby is related to Rachel. That gives me another theory. If Rachel was killed first, and Rachel was related to Abby, then perhaps Abby had committed suicide over the pain of losing a loved one. Perhaps these two were close to one another. Maybe first or second cousins. In order for Abby to commit suicide, she would have needed a trigger point.
Kent had done some digging in a crawlspace under his kitchen after it being mentioned over and over again and found some bones. To him, they looked human. He had them examined by two different people, one of which works by the office of an orthopedic surgeon. They have, in fact, stated that they indeed look like bones to that of a human being. Two bones to the feet, one to a spine.

Sorry if this is long, I had spent many days observing the things that have happened on his channel.

Awakening

I just want to say, I have been spending time researching stuff with this channel. The thing about this is those pictures aren't the only things Kent had dealt with. These are notes I had typed down while watching his investigations:

As of late, I have been discovering new information about the paranormal activity that the man named Kent [UKNOWN] has been dealing with for a while now. He has claimed to see apparitions every day and that disembodied voices ring around in his home. Due to the nature of it, I can safely say that there are in fact three types of spirits who are trying to communicate with Kent. They include:
  • Two tormented spirit, that of a woman named Rachel Morgan, and that of a woman Rachel Pennigton. It is unknown which of the two claims to be a victim of rape and or murder. It could honestly be one or the other.
  • At least 4 demons, which Kent refers to as Shadow Dude, the Bad-mouthed Dude, Evil Dude, and the Wich’s Window Room Spirit.
  • And Lost Soals. They could have collected over the years due to the negative energy that the other 4 spirits release.
The majority of the spirits there do not wish harm on Kent, but over the course of a few investigations conducted by Kent show that they are in fact trapped now that they are there. Often, you can hear the voices of the spirits telling Kent to, quote-unquote, “Help us,”. Each spirit knows Kent’s name, which implies that they, in fact, know they are dead and are intelligent. Rachel often cries out the most, pleading for Kent to help her. What is most interesting is that when confronted about who had murdered her, Rachel had said it was “Ted Brandy”, a known serial killer who raped and killed his victims. Ted had confessed about 30 total kills, but after some research, I did not find anything about a victim named “Rachel”, or anything about Ted visiting Carmel, Main. Something about the Bad-mouthed Dude intrigues me. What if it was that demon who in fact killed Rachel? I could as well be a nickname. I will write down my findings if something new comes up. For now, this still confuses me.
Another thing that I have found is that there are more confirmed spirits in the house, at least 37. Some I don’t know all of their names, but I do know a few, including the important ones:
  • Anne (Female)
  • Butch Hal (Male)
  • Jennie (Female)
  • Pattie (Female)
  • Edna Lamb (Female)
  • Edmund Lamb (Male)
  • Abby Mitchel [???] (Female)
  • Naomi Mitchel (Female)
  • Anna (Female)
  • Alfred (Male)
  • Rachel Mitchel (Female)
  • Rachel [???] (Female)
  • Kaily (Child Female)
  • Hattie Lamb (Female)
  • Donald (Male)
  • Pattie (Female)
  • Frankie (Male)
  • Viva Mitchel (Female)
  • Howard Mitchel (Male)
  • Phineas Mitchel (Male)
  • Elizabeth Kimball (Female)
Perhaps the spirits don’t take too well with the spirit Abby. When the name is mentioned, activity picks up, and the spirits show some signs of aggression. One of the aggressive attitudes stated is:
  1. Threats
    1. As proof with this, Kent had asked what Abby’s last name was. In response, a spirit had responded on the spiritbox with “Kill Kent,” and “Die,”.
    2. When Kent went down into the Basement of his house right after this threat, a flood had occurred, submerging the electrical breaker. If Kent had tried to fix the broken pipe, he would have died to electrocution.
Another thing is that during a spiritbox session the spirits had been questioned on if Edmund had buried Rachel (???) in the house because he had secrets to hide about her, a spirit had said: “That’s it,”. Something else that I have found is that I believe that Edmund had killed Rachel. Information for this is in the video titled Paranormal Showdown “Engaging Evil” where Kent had interrogated Edmund. Perhaps Edmund is, in fact, the one who killed Rachel, and that “Ted Brady” is just a nickname the ghosts had given Edmund. In a spiritbox session, Kent had asked the spirits how many Edmund had killed. A number came up, 17. This is important because this isn’t all the spirits at the Lamb House. There are 37 of them, and 17 of them could be victims of Edmund, if the number stated is true.
Another thing I have found out about is the possibility of Abby committing suicide. Again, this was said over a spiritbox session. This makes me wonder, was she the first to die. It would explain why her name was mentioned first. Kent believes that Abby is related to Rachel. That gives me another theory. If Rachel was killed first, and Rachel was related to Abby, then perhaps Abby had committed suicide over the pain of losing a loved one. Perhaps these two were close to one another. Maybe first or second cousins. In order for Abby to commit suicide, she would have needed a trigger point.
Kent had done some digging in a crawlspace under his kitchen after it being mentioned over and over again and found some bones. To him, they looked human. He had them examined by two different people, one of which works by the office of an orthopedic surgeon. They have, in fact, stated that they indeed look like bones to that of a human being. Two bones to the feet, one to a spine.

Sorry if this is long, I had spent many days observing the things that have happened on his channel.

You have compiled a very great deal of information here. I wonder if you are aware of the current situation involving Kent and his family? Several family members have passed away, including his brother and most recently his son. All probably linked to the negative spirits (demons). Some family members had started to be attacked by these entities several months prior, until it all got very dark and permanent.

Another clear sign not to deal with the paranormal, I suppose.