Had warnings in my head about this

lamdo263

Warnings in your head?
Yes, for about a half a year now. I knew, met Nostradamus through a method I can't disclose, so I know in his abilities he was for real.

The need to eat other humans could be from some bio-mechanical impetus that is not known through evolution.

lamdo263

Warnings in your head?
This is giving me fits as it was also warned about in the Titor case. But I thought at the time, that this may have been a result of radiation cancelation effects of a human enzyme due to post nuclear fallout.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are you worried that we become cannibals here on Earth, or on Mars?

Mars is an extremely dangerous and deadly environment for us humans. The little air there is on Mars isn't breathable. The pressure is too low to wander outside without a suit. It's about as dangerous as the moon when you think about it.

Now imagine living there, all the bad things that can happen to you. Tiny hole in your suit our house? BAM! No more air, no more pressure. You die. Perhaps the whole base dies. No more water, no more food. Just you in the dark, a couple of dead corpses lying around... Scary indeed.

In extreme scenarios, may humans on Mars go as far as cannibalism to survive? In a super extreme situation... I believe it's possible.