Has anyone found any info of an ET/Time traveler explanation of the MANDELA EFFECT?

vortex-T217

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone out there has any info to add about the mandela effect? or if anyone has came across any old time traveller interviews or ET contact notes that refer to the mandela effects that have occurred?

paradox404

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone out there has any info to add about the mandela effect? or if anyone has came across any old time traveller interviews or ET contact notes that refer to the mandela effects that have occurred?

My own research may be of interest in this case.

There seems to be a link with near death experiences and experiencing "major" worldline shifts.

I personally have the ability to (Involuntarily) travel to other world lines when I get really stressed. Its almost as if there is a worldline collision of sorts because I can sometimes retain two memories of the same events. Not sure why, but maybe a day or two after I slide to another the other memories kind of seep into me. Its not just me that can remember both sets of memories though... Everyone can to some extent but are more unaware of it.

I was talking to a friend about one of the other world lines and I know for a fact that the particular event didn't happen on this one but it seemed like he remembered it. I said "I remember that you got $150 from your relatives" (In context regarding what I was talking about) And he said "Oh yea that was from... Wait now I'm confused"

The other explanation for the Mandela effect is that Time travel may be involved. If you imagine a ripple caused by a rock thrown into a pond and the water as other world lines. As a world line is created by time travel, it is not to inconceivable that as the worldline alters it's trajectory, it may cause others to collide. In this scenario imagine two rocks thrown into the pond close by to one another. At some point the waves created from each will collide.

The other point here is that we are approaching a divergence point. Its a point where various world lines are converging in order to diverge again. So in this case it is still possible for world lines to converge naturally.

________________________________________________________________________________________

As a sort of explanation of how I think the Mandela effect works using computer files:

Imagine that every time you make a memory, you have a file containing that memory or information. Every time a file is made your brain creates a second file. Basically a exact copy of the file just generated, one that cannot be accessed consciously.

My guess is that the phenomena is due to worldline collisions. This explanation would easily allow for memories of both events. Anyway it would likely occur while you're asleep, but can sometimes happen while you're awake.

Anyway when the collision occurs, one set of memories overrides another as dominant, essentially forcing the person to have no knowledge of the other worldline. My theory is that the Mandela is caused by a memory not being overridden, a glitch in the system if you will.

Some people have an ability in which no memories are overridden, however from what I can gather it is extremely rare and requires a near death experience to get. Other than myself I've only ever heard of maybe 3 or 4 other "credible" cases of it.

This ability also makes me ponder whether I know everything that changes or not. The disorientation lasts for a few days and after that its too hard to tell if something changed due to the memories from the new worldline seeping in.

vortex-T217

There seems to be a link with near death experiences and experiencing "major" worldline shifts.

I personally have the ability to (Involuntarily) travel to other world lines when I get really stressed. Its almost as if there is a worldline collision of sorts because I can sometimes retain two memories of the same events. Not sure why, but maybe a day or two after I slide to another the other memories kind of seep into me. Its not just me that can remember both sets of memories though... Everyone can to some extent but are more unaware of it.

I was talking to a friend about one of the other world lines and I know for a fact that the particular event didn't happen on this one but it seemed like he remembered it. I said "I remember that you got $150 from your relatives" (In context regarding what I was talking about) And he said "Oh yea that was from... Wait now I'm confused"

The other explanation for the Mandela effect is that Time travel may be involved. If you imagine a ripple caused by a rock thrown into a pond and the water as other world lines. As a world line is created by time travel, it is not to inconceivable that as the worldline alters it's trajectory, it may cause others to collide. In this scenario imagine two rocks thrown into the pond close by to one another. At some point the waves created from each will collide.

The other point here is that we are approaching a divergence point. Its a point where various world lines are converging in order to diverge again. So in this case it is still possible for world lines to converge naturally.

________________________________________________________________________________________

As a sort of explanation of how I think the Mandela effect works using computer files:

Imagine that every time you make a memory, you have a file containing that memory or information. Every time a file is made your brain creates a second file. Basically a exact copy of the file just generated, one that cannot be accessed consciously.

My guess is that the phenomena is due to worldline collisions. This explanation would easily allow for memories of both events. Anyway it would likely occur while you're asleep, but can sometimes happen while you're awake.

Anyway when the collision occurs, one set of memories overrides another as dominant, essentially forcing the person to have no knowledge of the other worldline. My theory is that the Mandela is caused by a memory not being overridden, a glitch in the system if you will.

Some people have an ability in which no memories are overridden, however from what I can gather it is extremely rare and requires a near death experience to get. Other than myself I've only ever heard of maybe 3 or 4 other "credible" cases of it.

This ability also makes me ponder whether I know everything that changes or not. The disorientation lasts for a few days and after that its too hard to tell if something changed due to the memories from the new worldline seeping in.

You have a very good way of explaining the possibilities of this! I was thinking something along these lines as well. Although I just have a question or 2 in order fully understand exactly what you mean.

First of all though.. In your view what do you class as a near death experience in this case? are you referring to someone almost dying and having a out of body experience that they don't totally remember and then ends up in the collided world line but they returned to the same exact physical body from the world line they were at before the near death experience, and almost like a teleportation to the new world line occurs because of it?

.... or could this type of near death experience mean you would actually have to physically die with out being returned to the same exact physical body you were just at before the "near death" and out of body experience, and that your spirit consciousness that left the body kinda joined forces, as one, with your other consciousness in the other world line that collided? I mean since in this case it would be as if you had really died but wake up to a similar situation that you left off to before you died with out being conscious of it. or at least not with complete recollection. It would be like dying but not really dying and it's contradicting.

or is this just a "consciousness switch" where our current "sub-spirit" made the switch of "vehicles" with our other sub-spirit in one of the collided world lines? which could be triggered by someone's experiences of voluntary or involuntary acts of distorting the fabric of time and space around them (which actually is more common then most could imagine) or an event like a near death experience, to cause the shift.

I can also say that from my experience, I also have it where I remember certain events happening 2 different ways from the original way, 2 different memories of it. Just like you had said sometimes the memories are cloudy though and not always staying as clear of both events and only sometimes. but it's hard to explain. I have also had a few intense experiences that could have been near death experiences where I was very close to dying (not like almost getting hit by a bus and dying but I mean where I was out of my mind with loss of memory and my organs were ready to fail type of close call) but at those times I never remembered having the type of near death experience where I remember my spirit floating out of my body and going to any lights or anything like the classic ones we hear about in the mainstream. So it's not really confirmed if I had yet actually died and came back or not.

I remember a while ago when the first time I heard the theory that "credible" scientists now believe that when we die we go to parallel universes! When I read that, it was roughly like a week or 2 before that where I had a real close call to dying and for some reason after that I wouldn't stop questioning why there felt to be something really strange about it and how everything felt weird and different after that, yet in appearance at first glance, the same. I think this was roughly about a year ago when that happened.

So are you saying there are only 3-4 credible cases of people that have memories of the same event happening 2 different ways from the one starting way? that must be what you mean because there is definitely more than 3 or 4 people that are legitimately experiencing these shifts with the mandela effect! or at least the last time I checked there was! :)

Another thing is, lets just say there really is multiple world lines existing simultaneously to the one we are at. Then that would mean we have more then one spirit, more than one consciousness existing at the same time. "copy spirits" of our current physical experience... so what about when a NDE experiencer claims they went through a light tunnel and talked to an entity that said they needed a few more check marks on the list and needs to go back down to earth to do some more good deeds before they can stay with collective love in a realm? Would each sub-spirit evolve and reincarnate individually into different people or characters in different time periods as reincarnation has always traditionally has said to be. or do the sub-spirits eventually join together and merge into one and then after all that we get to choose a new character so to speak for reincarnation?

Now in relation to what I said, as for these near death experiencers! Here is the ultimate question or at least for me it is and wondering about it still kind of haunts me to this day!!

Is it possible that with out them knowing it that they didn't get sent back to the exact same copy of earth and that their loved ones and family in the old earth don't experience the NDE'r coming back to life to earth but instead the family members experience the NDE'r just dead and gone??

If the mandela effect was really people dying and not really remembering the full extent of the death occurring and if that were really true then i'd feel pretty uneasy if I knew my family were grieving over my death in an alternate world line or not even just dying but if I just suddenly popped over to a new earth and just suddenly disappeared out of nowhere from the old earth and everyone was lookin for me. that would suck too. I'm actually hoping for it being more so just a consciousness switch type of deal!

but yeah you gotta good theory on this! and I hope my words are not too confusing because sometimes I don't even know how to explain what I mean lol

paradox404

You have a very good way of explaining the possibilities of this! I was thinking something along these lines as well. Although I just have a question or 2 in order fully understand exactly what you mean.

First of all though.. In your view what do you class as a near death experience in this case? are you referring to someone almost dying and having a out of body experience that they don't totally remember and then ends up in the collided world line but they returned to the same exact physical body from the world line they were at before the near death experience, and almost like a teleportation to the new world line occurs because of it?

.... or could this type of near death experience mean you would actually have to physically die with out being returned to the same exact physical body you were just at before the "near death" and out of body experience, and that your spirit consciousness that left the body kinda joined forces, as one, with your other consciousness in the other world line that collided? I mean since in this case it would be as if you had really died but wake up to a similar situation that you left off to before you died with out being conscious of it. or at least not with complete recollection. It would be like dying but not really dying and it's contradicting.

or is this just a "consciousness switch" where our current "sub-spirit" made the switch of "vehicles" with our other sub-spirit in one of the collided world lines? which could be triggered by someone's experiences of voluntary or involuntary acts of distorting the fabric of time and space around them (which actually is more common then most could imagine) or an event like a near death experience, to cause the shift.

I can also say that from my experience, I also have it where I remember certain events happening 2 different ways from the original way, 2 different memories of it. Just like you had said sometimes the memories are cloudy though and not always staying as clear of both events and only sometimes. but it's hard to explain. I have also had a few intense experiences that could have been near death experiences where I was very close to dying (not like almost getting hit by a bus and dying but I mean where I was out of my mind with loss of memory and my organs were ready to fail type of close call) but at those times I never remembered having the type of near death experience where I remember my spirit floating out of my body and going to any lights or anything like the classic ones we hear about in the mainstream. So it's not really confirmed if I had yet actually died and came back or not.

I remember a while ago when the first time I heard the theory that "credible" scientists now believe that when we die we go to parallel universes! When I read that, it was roughly like a week or 2 before that where I had a real close call to dying and for some reason after that I wouldn't stop questioning why there felt to be something really strange about it and how everything felt weird and different after that, yet in appearance at first glance, the same. I think this was roughly about a year ago when that happened.

So are you saying there are only 3-4 credible cases of people that have memories of the same event happening 2 different ways from the one starting way? that must be what you mean because there is definitely more than 3 or 4 people that are legitimately experiencing these shifts with the mandela effect! or at least the last time I checked there was! :)

Another thing is, lets just say there really is multiple world lines existing simultaneously to the one we are at. Then that would mean we have more then one spirit, more than one consciousness existing at the same time. "copy spirits" of our current physical experience... so what about when a NDE experiencer claims they went through a light tunnel and talked to an entity that said they needed a few more check marks on the list and needs to go back down to earth to do some more good deeds before they can stay with collective love in a realm? Would each sub-spirit evolve and reincarnate individually into different people or characters in different time periods as reincarnation has always traditionally has said to be. or do the sub-spirits eventually join together and merge into one and then after all that we get to choose a new character so to speak for reincarnation?

Now in relation to what I said, as for these near death experiencers! Here is the ultimate question or at least for me it is and wondering about it still kind of haunts me to this day!!

Is it possible that with out them knowing it that they didn't get sent back to the exact same copy of earth and that their loved ones and family in the old earth don't experience the NDE'r coming back to life to earth but instead the family members experience the NDE'r just dead and gone??

If the mandela effect was really people dying and not really remembering the full extent of the death occurring and if that were really true then i'd feel pretty uneasy if I knew my family were grieving over my death in an alternate world line or not even just dying but if I just suddenly popped over to a new earth and just suddenly disappeared out of nowhere from the old earth and everyone was lookin for me. that would suck too. I'm actually hoping for it being more so just a consciousness switch type of deal!

but yeah you gotta good theory on this! and I hope my words are not too confusing because sometimes I don't even know how to explain what I mean lol

I don't know the specifcs on how the ability works but I'll try to clarify what I think is most likely:

It's hard to say what level of a near death experience is needed to gain the ability... I personally had a Tier 3 NDE (Aware of death, calm, aware that out of body.). The other people that had NDEs didn't put much detail into the NDEs so its hard to say for certain exactly what is needed. I can't remember exactly how the scale goes so you may have to look it up but from memory the scale was something like this:

5.) Going into light
4.) Seeing Light
3.) Aware of Death <--- Me
2.) Awareness of floating
1.) Entered darkess

The way that they ability that I'm talking about would work is that instead of remembering perhaps a single event being different, the person with the gift could remember all changes that affect them. In other words if they frequent a website and "Slide" to another worldline they may notice that posts are missing or have been added, but also remember that certain shops in a store are different, rather than just one being different perhaps.

My guess would be that its a case of the consciousness becoming detached from its body and not finding its way back to the right earth. And in order to sustain both copies of a consciousness in a single reality the worldline splits. Basically meaning an entirely new reality is created to sustain the lost soul. All the meanwhile your body would probably be dead in the original worldline. The only real comfort I get in knowing that is that my pop is probably in Jail in that worldline for murder, possession of a prohibited substance and rape etc...

Pretty much you die but not quite... I tend to figure that its kind of like your not supposed to die yet but you did and a paradox is created, the only way to satisfy the paradox is to put you back into a body... doesn't matter what body it just has to be a body of yours. Of course, the paradox is still there because your not in the right body... :confused:

As for the number I mentioned earlier, that number does not reflect the number of people that have encountered a Mandela effect type event. That number would likely be in the millions or even higher. The number reflects how many people I have noted that are remembering events through multiple time lines and of more than one event/detail. Each of these people have also had NDEs, as a point of interest. You are right that there probably is more than 3-4 people experiencing it, I only going off the number of people that have mentioned it on the internet. Its could be something like 1-2 dozen people, but that number could be too generous.

But yes, you'll know when you've accidentally slid to another worldline because you'll feel intense disorientation and when you see the differences you'll feel a de ja vu-like sensation. The disorientation will generally go away after a few days, after which it becomes increasingly difficult to find said differences because it'll start to feel normal, and generally around that time it's possible to remember the memories that your counterpart had.

Anyway, what I said may not entirely make sense, but in terms of how the universe works it makes perfect sense.. Because the universe makes no sense whatsoever...

vortex-T217

I understand most of what you mean. It does make a lot a sense in the way the universe works.

You had said "the consciousness becomes detached from its body and not finding its way back to the right earth. And in order to sustain both copies of a consciousness in a single reality the worldline splits. Basically meaning an entirely new reality is created to sustain the lost soul. All the meanwhile your body would probably be dead in the original worldline. "

So are you saying that once both copies of consciousness get put into one new single reality causing the worldline to split, that the 2 copies of consciousness that joined then split up again so that there isn't both copies of consciousness in one single reality anymore because of the split?? Are you saying the copies of consciousness do join but then split up again?

or does it just split anyway and still make another copy of consciousness while still leaving the first 2 copy consciousness's in the one single reality?

I have always suspected death, time distortions and out of body travel could be possible causes for mandela effects and dejavu type effects. Dejavu and time distortions happens a lot to me. So if this happens to be the case and the truth about all this then I must have died a few times. damn! :) All this sure is one hell of a trip!

I wish there was a way to temporarily physically visit back to some of the worldlines I left from to let my family know I'm okay and then come back again with out causing any disturbances.

I'm just wondering though? What makes a physical teleportation of the body to an alternate worldline occur, a worldline that you teleport to where there is then 2 physical copies of yourself in one single reality? but I mean could this ever start happening to people if the ripples in space and time got any worse? Some claims have been made about this happening to certain people through out history yet it's obviously rare.

Through out certain times in my life, multiple times but mostly when in school, there has been people that have come up to me all shocked like they had just seen a ghost, swearing up and down that they had just seen me at the other end of the hall and that there is no way I could be standing there at that point. When others have said they had just seen someone that looks identical to the T to me, yet it was a small school and no one existed in that school that looked like me let alone look identical. I'm not saying I am a time traveller in some other alternate worldline but I'm saying too many times strange things have happened like that.

Any experiences that you have had that may be similar that you would like to share, then let me know.. I'm interested!

paradox404

I understand most of what you mean. It does make a lot a sense in the way the universe works.

You had said "the consciousness becomes detached from its body and not finding its way back to the right earth. And in order to sustain both copies of a consciousness in a single reality the worldline splits. Basically meaning an entirely new reality is created to sustain the lost soul. All the meanwhile your body would probably be dead in the original worldline. "

So are you saying that once both copies of consciousness get put into one new single reality causing the worldline to split, that the 2 copies of consciousness that joined then split up again so that there isn't both copies of consciousness in one single reality anymore because of the split?? Are you saying the copies of consciousness do join but then split up again?

or does it just split anyway and still make another copy of consciousness while still leaving the first 2 copy consciousness's in the one single reality?

I have always suspected death, time distortions and out of body travel could be possible causes for mandela effects and dejavu type effects. Dejavu and time distortions happens a lot to me. So if this happens to be the case and the truth about all this then I must have died a few times. damn! :) All this sure is one hell of a trip!

I wish there was a way to temporarily physically visit back to some of the worldlines I left from to let my family know I'm okay and then come back again with out causing any disturbances.

I'm just wondering though? What makes a physical teleportation of the body to an alternate worldline occur, a worldline that you teleport to where there is then 2 physical copies of yourself in one single reality? but I mean could this ever start happening to people if the ripples in space and time got any worse? Some claims have been made about this happening to certain people through out history yet it's obviously rare.

Through out certain times in my life, multiple times but mostly when in school, there has been people that have come up to me all shocked like they had just seen a ghost, swearing up and down that they had just seen me at the other end of the hall and that there is no way I could be standing there at that point. When others have said they had just seen someone that looks identical to the T to me, yet it was a small school and no one existed in that school that looked like me let alone look identical. I'm not saying I am a time traveller in some other alternate worldline but I'm saying too many times strange things have happened like that.

Any experiences that you have had that may be similar that you would like to share, then let me know.. I'm interested!

My guess would be that the two consciousness wouldn't merge. They may perhaps exchange information in the brief moment they both occupy the same reality. I guess the process could be explained eith time travel. When a TT goes back in time they create a new worldline simply because in the first iteration the TT doesn't exist in the past.

A NDE would simply act as a trigger for the ability itself, if you're naturally psychic you should get the mandella effect naturally. In my case, mine aren't from a natural origin. My experiences come from a NDE, so I can get more severe Mandela effects.

So don't worry about dying a lot. You're probably only getting dislodged. I guess you could say that some unknown force is creating ripples and you're getting caught in the waves. I guess its probably because we are in a divergence point?

If you know how to, it could be possible to see your original worldline. That said you might not like what you find though...

Its difficult to say what would cause a slip to an alternate reality. I imagine those are natural anomalies though, again difficult to say the cause of them.

Interesting story... I've had moments like that, I've actually come in contact with my doppelganger before. Its possible that there may be a supernatural explanation but I have heard if cases of doppelgangers a long time ago. There was these 4 children attending a school, same name, same facial features, same everything. That said, they never meet nor were they related. Anyway back to my doppelganger, the resemblance is creepy and I sometimes get rung up because people keep thinking he's me... But I've never had a chat with him...

vortex-T217

That is pretty interesting. Thanks for telling me what you have found through your research! I find I'm finding a lot of the same things and it has helped.