Has anyone heard of Marshall Barnes? What’s your opinion of him?

In my opinion sometimes he comes across as friendly but other times very arrogant and greedy. But I guess he has the right to be a little arrogant.
Since he’s supposedly created time travel, although I feel like it’s more about saving his own butt than anything else. Again possibly understandable. Humanity might be wiped out very soon,

He’s on Quora just type in his name.
He contradicts himself at times as well which I’ve noticed.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

he hasn't created time travel yet he just has a theory using his vanderhung fan and a tv or video player with an infrared remote control thats all he hasn't got any further than that and if he did its not being revealed yet to the world and it be very hard to verify the existence of micro black holes in the air as he claims

he hasn't created time travel yet he just has a theory using his vanderhung fan and a tv or video player with an infrared remote control thats all he hasn't got any further than that and if he did its not being revealed yet to the world and it be very hard to verify the existence of micro black holes in the air as he claims
He once said he’s the only guy trying to make it actually a reality and actually happen. He claimed everyone else is just sitting around doing nothing,

Noah_A_S

I actually don't know anything about the guy. But he sounds like trouble from all of your descriptions of him.

Noah_A_S

Also, I'm reading some of his Quora replies and... Why is Marshal Barnes such an asshole?

Edit: Here, read this one instead, if you have the time. You might actually learn how time works.