Haunted Funeral Home

virtualgirl

Haunted Funeral Home

A local funeral home was just moved in my area and they are in the process of remodeling it. I was talking to someone working on the job last night and he said there has been alot of occurances lately. I asked if I could go to the site and take some pictures, ect. and he said that would be fine. He said that they have had alot of entities touching them as well as seeing them pass in adjacent rooms (and these are the type of men that don't typically believe in such things). As soon as I go, I will post any pics of interest as well as give a report on visuals, smells, cold spots ect.

Ewwww, I'm already scared! LOL :unsure:

Michael

Re: Haunted Funeral Home

Hang in there! and protect yourself!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
A local funeral home was just moved in my area and they are in the process of remodeling it. I was talking to someone working on the job last night and he said there has been alot of occurances lately. I asked if I could go to the site and take some pictures, ect. and he said that would be fine. He said that they have had alot of entities touching them as well as seeing them pass in adjacent rooms (and these are the type of men that don't typically believe in such things). As soon as I go, I will post any pics of interest as well as give a report on visuals, smells, cold spots ect.

Ewwww, I'm already scared! LOL :unsure:[/b]

PapaSmurph

Virtual, just be careful, most people are of the mindset that "they're only ghosts, they can't hurt you." But ethereal beings can do some strange things when excited or upset, including setting off unfortunate chains of events such as fires, falls, and other nasty accidents that can screw up a living person's investigation very quickly.

The most important thing you can bring is a friend, especially someone you know of to be very, very strong of will (not head strong or stubborn, but willful and assured). If anything actually takes place, you'll need someone there to anchor you in and keep you from getting too absorbed in the situation to notice danger. One minute a "ghost hunter" will just seem to be staring off into space, the next he'll be swearing up and down he's seen something amazing and run off after it, only to end up in a hole in the floor, or, in the specific case I remember, a room that ended up both locked and on fire less than a minute after he had entered.

Stay safe.

PapaSmurph

Tell that to the family of women who moved into a house with the ghost of a rapist. Tell them their scars aren't real, tell them their lives weren't in danger. They were featured recently on Unexplained Mysteries, if I recall.

Unless you're a ghost, you don't know for sure what they might be capable of, whether in the form of physical contact (scratches, cuts, bruises) or environmental manipulation, to tell the story...

My area played host to a house so haunted it was documented by local authorities. The city condemned the house which was in perfect condition for the reason that it was uninhabitable due to its haunting. Paranormal activity was a daily and frightening occurence in that house. It was witnessed by everyone who was willing to stay the night in the house, atheist and faithful alike. Objects flew violently, doors, windows, cupboards and cabinets would open and slam hard enough to damage items. The entire house reeked of evil and hate. Worst was the apparition. A man with a long knife who would appear in the windows. The police came to the house dozens of times looking for him, saw him several times, it is a matter of public record. A police helicopter was used to track and apprehend this "stalker" until it was realized this was not possible. A friend of mine unloaded both barrels of an old shotgun through the glass of the window towards this individual, no evidence of a wounding or even a man was ever found, no footprints, no blood. This family was all too familiar with experiencing a flash of anger or hate that wasn't theirs, and finding themselves scratched or cut suddenly. Eventually the city gave them partial market value for the house and condemned it, barring all entry and development. People continued to go there to witness paranormal events until the house was demolished.

Ghosts are anything but harmless.