Hello everyone

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis! :)

You can send @DoctorZ a private message. I don't know how busy he is, but he might be interested to build you one.

They don’t work very well only on certain people it’s rare well that’s what Z told me at least, So the device is incomplete and he doesn’t have a lab to make it properly so yeah. Don’t waste your time. Unless you somehow end up being 1% of the people it works on.

ALEXYMAR33

They don’t work very well only on certain people it’s rare well that’s what Z told me at least, So the device is incomplete and he doesn’t have a lab to make it properly so yeah. Don’t waste your time. Unless you somehow end up being 1% of the people it works on.
If it’s so bad why nobody sell ????

If it’s so bad why nobody sell ????
People may sell it to you to scam you, it’s a poorly made device that rarely works. It’s still in development and may not ever get past that stage. So if you want to take a chance nobody is stopping you but just know that it’s most likely not going to work for you. If you want to time travel the only way is by using a real time machine. Which nobody has built. An hdr is not a time machine by the way.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's not a device that works for everyone. If you're already able to experience astral travel or have OOBE, you might be a good fit for the HDR. It enhances abilities you already have in the first place. It can possibly help you get better at it. If it works for you, of course. It's not something you power on and wait for to work, you gotta commit to it.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's poorly made. Gibbs used to make pretty good devices, they were well-made. Same for DoctorZ's device. Z is very good at what he does, I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him, HDR, or anything else unrelated. He's good. That being said, I never opened mine. It's a Gibbs 2012 model, it was a good year. That might be a future project right there.

Now that Gibbs passed away, it's no longer as easy to get one. As far as I know, @HDRKID doesn't have any left that he's willing to sell. Those of us who have one tend to keep it.

All in all, you gotta be aware that it might, or might not work for you.